Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-19-2008, 09:37 AM   #21

Send a message via AIM to bgn8711

I assumed as much, Neal wanted to have the motor out this weekend but to be honest with Easter and everything else going on this weekend I would prefer to start it next weekend....What do you think of thursday or friday next week after 6 (when I get off work)?
Old 03-19-2008, 10:57 AM   #22
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn8711 View Post
I assumed as much, Neal wanted to have the motor out this weekend but to be honest with Easter and everything else going on this weekend I would prefer to start it next weekend....What do you think of Thursday or Friday next week after 6 (when I get off work)?
Thursday is perhaps a little better. Is this going to Sean's or Neal's?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-19-2008, 11:02 AM   #23

Send a message via AIM to bgn8711

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Thursday is perhaps a little better. Is this going to Sean's or Neal's?
Neal's :/ I could drive it to Seans as it sits. I don't have enough tools to do it at Sean's and Mike can't help for another 2 weekends. I dunno this whole thing is making me antsy as hell I just want it done!
Old 03-19-2008, 11:06 AM   #24
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Neal's :/ I could drive it to Seans as it sits. I don't have enough tools to do it at Sean's and Mike can't help for another 2 weekends. I dunno this whole thing is making me antsy as hell I just want it done!
Can this Friday work for you?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #25
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
. . . If we could really put together a 12 second dodge omni for 5 g's we should all chip in and make the damn motorgen omni! haha. ...
I left out the "death trap" part. But yes, it is possible. I'm thinking Motorgen should build an electric drag car. It's even more novel and will get a lot of attention.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-19-2008, 12:28 PM   #26
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I left out the "death trap" part. But yes, it is possible. I'm thinking Motorgen should build an electric drag car. It's even more novel and will get a lot of attention.
I'll help with the build, lets get one of those train motors.

Old 03-19-2008, 01:47 PM   #27
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I'll help with the build, lets get one of those train motors.
Looks a little heavy . . . There are some good aftermarket electric car motors and controller packages. My brother knows a lot more about it. It's something we might do. Nothing says fun like the potential for instant death.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-20-2008, 10:27 PM   #28
Graphics B*tch

Brian, let me know if you need my hands and muscles! I have not broken anything on a car lately and since I was so good at it last time I figure I should just keep the tradition going!!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 04-03-2008, 09:43 PM   #29

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
When do you find out if the trampsicle has to pay? That is so shit man, when is the next track event? I am thinking about starting to rip apart the motor in the drive way, I'm prolly going to have to tow it wherever anyway and I could take out the intercooler and the top of the manifold and shit which seems like it would make a big diff. I'm going to talk to Mike and Neal today and run this by them. I want my car back I'm so depressed driving that f'ing honda! Ugh.
Bri - A court date has been set for mid-to-late May and the papers have been filed. Thank goodness it's a local court house but at this point in time we can't freaking get ahold of the BITCH to serve her the damn papers. The investgator has tried now three times driving down to San Diego and nothing. I'm starting to think she has family here in the OC or is just never home. If we can't get her served then we're at a loss for the time being. I hope if we go down to SD this weekend my friend that will probably be going with us Rachel, I think we're going ok she will be trying to serve her while we're down. I'll keep you posted as to if we get her served or not then we'll be in business.