Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-23-2008, 10:20 PM   #141
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Your mom is easier too for the record
Hey, Tweedledee Tweedledum . . . the grownups are talking.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 12-23-2008, 10:51 PM   #142
Heart Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Hey, Tweedledee Tweedledum . . . the grownups are talking.
HEY! that almost sounds like an insult

Old 12-23-2008, 10:53 PM   #143
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
HEY! that almost sounds like an insult
I know them. It's more like an observation.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 12-23-2008, 11:30 PM   #144
Heart Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I know them. It's more like an observation.
I kinda figured you did just a little bit. I have been sniffing body filler fumes to much lately and anything for a laugh

Old 12-23-2008, 11:45 PM   #145
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I kinda figured you did just a little bit. I have been sniffing body filler fumes to much lately and anything for a laugh
Hell, and laughing is our specialty round here. But we're serious as a Heart Attack too.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 12-24-2008, 02:48 AM   #146
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
Vortec heads are only "low cost" if the guy you purchase them from actually ships them, unlike some people (or person) who takes the money and screws his customers....of course this is much worse than the guy who buys stereo speaker boxes off a guy at one site then sells them at another site claiming he built them.....
Have you received a refund yet? If so, when? And when did you buy the heads?

Quote:
I saw that post where he talked about having sex with a corpse thats just down right,well MESSED UP.
Have some dignity d_b
In defense of DB on this one, obviously no one really wants to sex a corpse. It's just funny to say because it's sooo horrible.
Sort of like dead baby jokes. I would never really bone a dead J.S. you'd have to pay me like... $20.

That was another dry humor joke, but it's not so funny if you have to explain it.

Here's another example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorruptCulture View Post
Jessica Simpson. Throw her in the microwave and heat her up from the inside.
And I'm curious, what was this infamous potentially lethal DB post actually about, 140 posts, still no answer.

Another stupid question, what's wrong with dual alternators? Seems unnecessary, but not impossible. Especially if you had a dedicated charging system for audio equipment, which is not so uncommon in show cars.

BTW, if you guys have legal questions I might have the answers. Just bought $770 worth of law school books today. Still need one more. So the answers are all behind me, juuust need to find them. Haha. BTW, I'm with Bird about RodsKnocking, what the hell doesn Megan's Law have to do with anything?

And someone post a pic of the spider lights, I'm interested. Don't care much about legality.

Old 12-24-2008, 03:22 AM   #147
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
. . .
In defense of DB on this one, obviously no one really wants to sex a corpse.
Uh, I think they're called necrophiliacs. Though you guys were (I hope) just kidding. As the great Justice Scalia once said, "It's pointless to rule on taste." Hopefully you'll read and absorb Scalia DissentsScalia Dissents . Then let me borrow it because I haven't actually read it yet.

Quote:
And I'm curious, what was this infamous potentially lethal DB post actually about, 140 posts, still no answer.
Within this thread, the following was posited as evidence.
http://www.motorgen.com/forum/showth...1297#post11297

Quote:
Another stupid question, what's wrong with dual alternators? . . .which is not so uncommon in show cars.
This one just sort of answers itself.

Quote:
BTW, if you guys have legal questions I might have the answers. Just bought $770 worth of law school books today. Still need one more. So the answers are all behind me, juuust need to find them.
I have a friend who wonders if he can be extradited to Brazil. PM me when you get a chance.

Quote:
Haha. BTW, I'm with Bird about RodsKnocking, what the hell doesn Megan's Law have to do with anything?
Listen cyberstalker, it's relevant. Don't you care about children?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 12-24-2008, 04:12 AM   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Have you received a refund yet? If so, when? And when did you buy the heads?
Another member (Red) bought these and paid for them in October. Beginning of December, when he asked publicly at CF (Durango_Boy, where are my heads?) why he still hasn't received the heads he received no support - some members at CF made it look like he was the 'bad guy'.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3-g...tec-heads.html

From Durango_Boys reply:
Mike, this was not a good way to continue.

One member called it a 'bashing' thread

Bashing ? Yeah right....

Old 12-24-2008, 05:50 AM   #149

October 22nd, that's 2 months ago. What a scumbag. Hey durango, instead of posting on all these forums, why not apply for a job flipping burgers so you can pay this guy his $770 back! I assume you're not getting paid posting everywhere so all the time you waste there is not working toward making this right. Hell, if you are the nice, awesome, stand up guy, buddy pal friend you always claim to be, you wouldn't even let this guy spend his holidays sick to his stomach about being ripped off, out of $770 and no heads to show for it. Are these the Chinese heads you tried to pawn off on CF as being brodix heads? Another slip up where I corrected your false advertising!

Old 12-24-2008, 08:17 AM   #150

Being almost Christmas..good will towards all men...that kind of stuff...lets have a "cease-fire" until December 26th. If the cash hasn't arrived by then...well....resume the "discussion". Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.