Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-23-2008, 07:46 AM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post
Prove I'm lying if it's so easy for you to accuse me of that with a link.
Which is, of course, impossible. The thread was "sanitized" after so many people jumped on you for that idiotic comment. All part of the "DB protection plan" in force with certain mods.

Old 12-23-2008, 07:50 AM   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
Which is, of course, impossible. The thread was "sanitized" after so many people jumped on you for that idiotic comment. All part of the "DB protection plan" in force with certain mods.

It's funny you guys always blame me when a thread gets closed. Didn't it ever occur to you that it was your own fault for the way you approached the situations? You thought I was wrong or mistaken but instead of just adding the correct info to the thread you would start name calling and throwing attacks around. That's usually when you'd get reported, thread closed, and someone ended up banned.

I wonder if some of you had displayed a little tact...been the bigger man and just added the info you thought was correct. It's hard to be taken seriously when you try to correct someone by yelling at them. Other members and mods don't seem to like that method of information sharing. LOL.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:32 AM   #103

Quote:
Prove I'm lying if it's so easy for you to accuse me of that with a link. Besides, I could care less about the rest of it, why would it bother me. I'm just saying I think someone else said that.

Your funny...you know damn well there is no link...when you cry "attack" (or you have one of your pirates cry "attack" for you) and the CF mods clean up your mistakes (which they have done quite often) by sanitizing threads or making them disappear (like in the flexplate/flywheel thread or the lifter retrofit paper thread where you posted someones copyrighted work product WITHOUT his permission, then LIED about having his permission, or in the ebay car sale where you interfered) there are no more links, and by the way...why is it OK for you to interfere in an ebay auction with your admitted less than "expert opinion" but it`s not ok for me to inform people (with the truth) that you are screwing someone over on a cylinder head sale by posting the guys complaint thread?, (which you had locked and have admitted as being the truth) and before you make (yet another) excuse, making him wait two months is inexcusable. Spin it anyway you like but he paid you and got nothing.....One of your many fans has informed me the flexplate/flywheel thread had to do with someone with a 4spd car having a starter issue where you told him to turn his flexplate around....lets face reality you are a post whore sitting in front of a computer screen all day-every day looking for attention and your having to use another name (quiet_vette) only proves my point, do you see any of us hiding under different names? NO...I will admit I did enjoy reading your sad tale of the Sonic drive in (the OT crowd really ripped you a "new one") and the rebuttal thread from Mrs K where she rips you again, interesting you cried "attack" and had that one locked also .....you are good for business at CF that`s why they have allowed you to post your nonsense, BS and bad advise for the last two plus years but I have noticed many of your threads being moved or locked when none of us have even posted in them... It appears you are good for business at VM also, as of today 770 members many of whom have joined to get away from the nonsense, BS and bad advise posted by... you guessed it...YOU....oops my bad, make that 769 members we all know Roger is a "plant"...

Old 12-23-2008, 08:36 AM   #104

Quote:

I wonder if some of you had displayed a little tact...been the bigger man and just added the info you thought was correct. It's hard to be taken seriously when you try to correct someone by yelling at them. Other members and mods don't seem to like that method of information sharing. LOL.

difficult to do when after two plus years of spinning nonsense, BS and bad advise at CF you have yet to admit a single mistake.....

"X_X protection plan"...I like that, just curious does that come with a 100,000 mile warranty??

Old 12-23-2008, 08:40 AM   #105

Someone linked me to the rebuttal thread after it was locked. Goes to show it was in bad taste and someone else didn't appreciate it. I certainly had nothing to do with it or it's locking.

I don't plant people. If someone joins your forum and you think it's me or a friend then that's just you being paranoid.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:42 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
difficult to do when after two plus years of spinning nonsense, BS and bad advise at CF you have yet to admit a single mistake.

Maybe difficult for someone as mean spirited as you. Have you EVER been pleasant with anyone? You're mean to everyone I see you interact with, and real racers from your flaunted past, all seem to think you're a joke. Wonder how that feels.

Old 12-23-2008, 08:55 AM   #107
Power's off.

Quote:

I don't plant people. If someone joins your forum and you think it's me or a friend then that's just you being paranoid.
Then Rodsknockin joining the same day as me is a complete coincidence, correct?

Old 12-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Then Rodsknockin joining the same day as me is a complete coincidence, correct?

Not sure...seems a LOT of people joined that day. I have no idea who he is. I was just surprised it wasn't someone else looking to crawl up my ass.

Old 12-23-2008, 09:04 AM   #109
Power's off.

Quote:
I have no idea who he is.

Old 12-23-2008, 09:07 AM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post

Padding your post count with smilies? Careful, Dep's watching.