Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-21-2008, 06:38 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Jee. After your buttsuckers at CF sanitized it, it went away. That's why you can lie yet again...........................

It's easy for you to call me a liar when I might not be lying about it all. That just means that you're calling me a liar for the sake of causing problems and harassing me and me saying what really happened is just me defending myself.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:41 PM   #12
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post
It's easy for you to call me a liar when I might not be lying about it all. That just means that you're calling me a liar for the sake of causing problems and harassing me and me saying what really happened is just me defending myself.
Nope. Just stating the facts..............

Old 12-21-2008, 06:43 PM   #13

Quote:
Jee. After your buttsuckers at CF sanitized it, it went away. That's why you can lie yet again...........................
If I remember, there was a post made at CF that was given as the gospel, except it was incorrect and had anyone followed the instructions/advice in that post, would have had a very high probability of getting someone killed.

When the original poster was called on it, he ran whining to the mods and got the person that pointed out the bad information banned.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #14
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAT View Post
If I remember, there was a post made at CF that was given as the gospel, except it was incorrect and had anyone followed the instructions/advice in that post, would have had a very high probability of getting someone killed.

When the original poster was called on it, he ran whining to the mods and got the person that pointed out the bad information banned.
YEP. Another FACT. I can't wait for the lame explanation we have all so grown to love.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimAT View Post

Dare I ask what someone posted that would get someone killed, that was given as gospel? Enlighten us.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #16
Power's off.

Quote:
Dare I ask what someone posted that would get someone killed, that was given as gospel? Enlighten us.
YOU don't remember?

Old 12-21-2008, 07:08 PM   #17

Quote:
YOU don't remember?

Nope, maybe it was something that was blown out of proportion by a certain group of people and spun into something that that same group of people would twist and make fun of and mock because they didn't have anything else to do.

Cite the example since you two seem to remember vividly.

Without proof, it'll be hard for you to say for sure that's how it happened when you guys obviously have an agenda, so calling me a liar if I disagree with how it happened will be pointless.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:16 PM   #18
Heart Attack

Wow there is a person from CF that has given so much bad info,that we would be here all night posting them up.
Where to start

Old 12-21-2008, 07:17 PM   #19
Power's off.

Quote:
Nope, maybe it was something that was blown out of proportion by a certain group of people and spun
Spin? You want spin? Your last post was here 4 months ago. I joined today. This is what YOU wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to make it clear to any new members, (Posers), looking to start trouble, that I was INVITED here by a moderator. Enkeivette personally linked this site and asked me to join and contribute.

People here to start trouble seem to be popping up all over the last few days and maybe they're the ones that need to be flushed. Right Keith?

Old 12-21-2008, 07:17 PM   #20
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
Wow there is a person from CF that has given so much bad info,that we would be here all night posting them up.
Where to start
Just pick one. He has an answer for it all.