Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-22-2008, 05:57 PM   #71

Help me out guys...wasn't there a post about dual-alternators?

Old 12-22-2008, 06:02 PM   #72

My engine builder DROPPED the heads.

Translation...I gotta find some cheapo heads to sell this guy because the one's I had I sold to someone else.

"I have not had them Magnafluxed,but upon my inspection, I have found no cracks"... inspected with Magnuflux eyeballs.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:09 PM   #73

That just means there are 2 heads instead of 3.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:13 PM   #74
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
Help me out guys...wasn't there a post about dual-alternators?
Yep:
Dual alternators,Dual batteries,and the now infamous, Dual windshield washer pumps. A MUST for performance safety.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
Well unfortunately for d_b I have a very good memory
And so does my hard drive.
You guys have represented VetteMod very well and I'm sure BB and TT are very happy with the results of the recent voting.Seems VetteMod went from a rating of 10 yesterday to around 9 today.I'm sure both BB and TT feel their investment is safe with friends like you guys.Nice Job,you've been banned at CF and DC and it probably won't be long and BB and TT will also feel they can no longer afford your friendship.
Now on to something a little more serious.
The recently passed Megan's law has given us in my line of work some new muscle and we are beginning to learn how to use it.I was alerted to the DD club a couple years ago by CF administrators and have been watching and copying posts at CF,DC,VM and even smaller sites ever since.Below is a short paragraph and a list of what I need before I can act.We only need 1 but 3 and above is usually a slam dunk.

When identifying cyberstalking "in the field" , particularly when considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the following features or combinations of features can be considered to characterize a true stalking situation:
• Malice
• Premeditation
• Repetition
• Distress
• Obsession
• Vendetta
• No Legitimate Purpose
• Personally Directed
• Disregarded Warnings to Stop
• Harassment
• Threats

Durango Boy: Thank you, very nicely done you have made my job much easier.Peace is on the horizon,be patient.

Old 12-22-2008, 06:34 PM   #76

I find the above post very interesting. Mostly because reading it, it almost sounds like it's coming form someone in law enforcement. that's where I lose the train of thought. I've know (and still know) quite a few prople that are currently in that field. And over the last 30 years or so, I have yet to see one "tip his hand" so to speak, about any type of on-going investigation. Yet this person jumps up and not only points out that he was "alerted" some 2 years ago, but also pointedly lists WHAT and WHERE he's gathering his "evidence". Interesting.

Old 12-22-2008, 07:01 PM   #77
Power's off.

http://ul451.gsu.edu/lawand/papers/f...nter/#federal2

Cyberstalking is limited to direct threats via e-mail. Message boards are exempt.
No one has threatened anyone here.

Old 12-22-2008, 07:04 PM   #78

If any "Authorities" need alerting, it might be the Local, State and Federal taxing juristictions concerning DB's ongoing business. I doubt any sales tax has been collected, as well as Federal income tax paid on internet sales. Once the can of worms is opened, fuhgeddabodit!

Old 12-22-2008, 07:15 PM   #79

I know for a fact that the state I live in is pretty hard to deal with about sales tax. If you're a little bit late paying they start calling and writing letters. I can't imagine what they'd do if they found out someone should have been paying and was not. I'd be willing to bet someone would be knocking on your door.

Old 12-22-2008, 07:17 PM   #80

Umm...okaaaay.

Oh guys, I have no idea where you got that flywheel / flexplate thing but that wasn't me. I can very easily tell where you get the rest of your material, and whatever floats your boat, but I never had a problem telling one from the other. I think you mistook that from something someone else had an issue with.