Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-03-2008, 03:00 PM   #1

Default SOLD: 1990 300zxTwin Turbo....

this is the wife's toy for the past 12 years.. as i stated, this car has a new motor that was built by a 300zx shop in VA and has upgraded parts from front to back.. i think since we have built the motor we have only driven it 6500 miles.. the motor was built about 5 to 6 years ago.. the body has about 146K on it.. if you have ANY questions please drop my a line..

this car is QUICK and handles amazingly.. asking price is 12K..

mike
Old 08-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Mike, that car is BEAUTIFUL. One of cleanest 300ZX's I've seen.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:02 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

I may be confused. Does this year have the all wheel steering? I'm guessing it passes smog here in CA just fine. What about power numbers, and numbers from the strip if any, etc. Is it an auto/manual? I'm not in the market myself, but I know somebody who might be interested.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I may be confused. Does this year have the all wheel steering? I'm guessing it passes smog here in CA just fine. What about power numbers, and numbers from the strip if any, etc. Is it an auto/manual? I'm not in the market myself, but I know somebody who might be interested.
yes it does have rear wheel steering, and it still works .. most owners take it off due to weight, but i love how the car feels when your in the turn and hit 35mph+.. the car has high flow stillen cats and it passed but i think due to the age of the cats i don't they will anymore.. if not i have a hook up .

i never really dyno the car but i think she is about 350rwhp on 91 at low boost (around 13psi).. with higher boost and better gas it should hit over 400rwhp.. it's a 5 speed with a stillen clutch package and light weight flywheel..

the car did run back home on street tires around 12.7s,, i haven't raced it out here.. she is truely a street / road corse car..
Old 08-17-2008, 08:58 AM   #5

anyone know someone that is looking for a nice play toy?????
Old 08-17-2008, 04:16 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordy racer View Post
anyone know someone that is looking for a nice play toy?????

I've been asking around. People express interest, but no one is in pull the trigger mode. Maybe it'll be different after the election. Looks like a fantastic value to me; I'm sure it'll sell but might take a little while til the right buyer pops up.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #7

haven't been on the board for some time.. sorry about that guys.. also had some stuff done to the ZX.. New tires all the way around and polished the rims.. also the front nose is getting painted sometime this week to clean up some stone chips it had..

lower right hand corner under the fog light.. it's nice have a friend that paints , should only take 2 days..

fronts.

out back.. 555 drags

these damn chrome center caps costed 60 bucks.. they are not made anymore.

Old 09-08-2008, 09:20 PM   #8
Resident Avatar Gambler

Does your friend the painter ever do cash jobs for guys who had their car painted at a reputable shop 2x after a minor accident and the painted part still doesn't match the rest of the car? If so I know a guy who could use his information
Old 09-09-2008, 09:25 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Does your friend the painter ever do cash jobs for guys who had their car painted at a reputable shop 2x after a minor accident and the painted part still doesn't match the rest of the car? If so I know a guy who could use his information
Cash always talks.. my friend has been in busy for almost 20 years i think in the same location.. he is the ONLY person i let paint ANY of my cars or bikes. he painted and fender rolled my Grand National..
Old 09-09-2008, 10:20 AM   #10
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordy racer View Post
Cash always talks.. my friend has been in busy for almost 20 years i think in the same location.. he is the ONLY person i let paint ANY of my cars or bikes. he painted and fender rolled my Grand National..
Would you mind PMing me his information or shop address when you get a chance? I found out the hard way it's REALLY difficult to find a good painter.