Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #11
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
welcome to the board. Seanplunk was probably drooling over your car. All I hear from him is is I were rich I would get a S2000 for curvy roads. Of course only Sean would be able to make an S2000 slow in the twisties as well!
Yes I would love to have an S2k - they're great cars.

Oh, and all I know for sure is that I led the majority of this last cruise and we didn't get lost for once. It's funny how that works when you're not there
Old 12-02-2009, 09:32 PM   #12

my plans are costly. I am keeping it N/A so not much more power adders. I like the low power but high handling attributes of my car. I eventually want a second car that will be more opposite of this car. A ton of power! But here are my plans, kind of lengthy.

-engine= I have intake and exhaust with cat delete. I plan on adding a bigger throttle body, intake manifold, and header. Maybe an aftermarket head, i already have an apexi vafc II for the tuning sitting in my garage just need to install and tune. I also already have the 4.77 gearing.

-suspension= I have AME Fin wheels (3 piece) 17x8 +35 offset and 17x9 +37offset i plan on keeping, bc coilovers that I plan on changing out to zeal coilovers and adding front and rear sway bars and strut bars, subframe support, and 4point rollbar, and a big brake kit.

-Stereo= I already have a complete stereo with sub but the car looks completely stock other then head unit.

-Interior= I plan on doing all of the 2009 s2000 interior conversion, like center console, radio door, and floor mats, then I would like to get some bride lomax racing seats and harnesses. I also plan on getting a personalized steering wheel with quick release steering wheel hub for it.

- The body= I dont care to much for the color but do not want to disclose what color I am going with until it gets done. But it will be a complete color change and the wheels will be painted as well. I want to get a racing front bumper, wider front fenders, side strikes (not a side skirt), rear diffuser, and spoiler (functional) all from J's racing. I also plan on mulderizing my front turn signals (you can find that on s2ki.com or see them once they are on my car, cheap to do but an all day job.) I would also like to get front and rear tow hooks, and a mugen carbon fiber roof.

I am sure there are a couple things i forgot but that gives the jist of it
1/4 mile= i dont know i was autocrossing through the cones that divided the two lanes
Old 12-03-2009, 07:09 PM   #13
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trymev8 View Post
my plans are costly. I am keeping it N/A so not much more power adders. I like the low power but high handling attributes of my car. I eventually want a second car that will be more opposite of this car. A ton of power! But here are my plans, kind of lengthy.

-engine= I have intake and exhaust with cat delete. I plan on adding a bigger throttle body, intake manifold, and header. Maybe an aftermarket head, i already have an apexi vafc II for the tuning sitting in my garage just need to install and tune. I also already have the 4.77 gearing.

-suspension= I have AME Fin wheels (3 piece) 17x8 +35 offset and 17x9 +37offset i plan on keeping, bc coilovers that I plan on changing out to zeal coilovers and adding front and rear sway bars and strut bars, subframe support, and 4point rollbar, and a big brake kit.

-Stereo= I already have a complete stereo with sub but the car looks completely stock other then head unit.

-Interior= I plan on doing all of the 2009 s2000 interior conversion, like center console, radio door, and floor mats, then I would like to get some bride lomax racing seats and harnesses. I also plan on getting a personalized steering wheel with quick release steering wheel hub for it.

- The body= I dont care to much for the color but do not want to disclose what color I am going with until it gets done. But it will be a complete color change and the wheels will be painted as well. I want to get a racing front bumper, wider front fenders, side strikes (not a side skirt), rear diffuser, and spoiler (functional) all from J's racing. I also plan on mulderizing my front turn signals (you can find that on s2ki.com or see them once they are on my car, cheap to do but an all day job.) I would also like to get front and rear tow hooks, and a mugen carbon fiber roof.

I am sure there are a couple things i forgot but that gives the jist of it
Very cool. What kind of time frame are you looking at to complete all that?
Old 12-03-2009, 07:24 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Very cool. What kind of time frame are you looking at to complete all that?
i had originally hoped by the end of the next year for everything but now with the economy where it is i can barely afford gas some weeks
1/4 mile= i dont know i was autocrossing through the cones that divided the two lanes
Old 12-03-2009, 08:18 PM   #15
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by trymev8 View Post
i had originally hoped by the end of the next year for everything but now with the economy where it is i can barely afford gas some weeks
What do you do?
Old 12-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #16

i do high end home theaters and audio video systems throughout homes. I install them but I also make comission on any sales i make. I use to be able to sell atleast one 20,000 dollar job a month on top of my install pay. Now I barely work a couple days a week and arent making any sales. It is just me and the owner of the company. We normally were in homes that were 10 plus million dollars, now we are installing televisions bought at walmart
Old 12-16-2009, 03:48 PM   #17

hey welcome! hopefully next we go through that canyon you can keep up with me
Old 12-20-2009, 08:04 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1WhiteDevil View Post
hey welcome! hopefully next we go through that canyon you can keep up with me
okay, next time i will make sure i actually go into vtec. jk, that was fun following you through the twisties. Not everyday a good ol american car can hang like that