Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-01-2009, 08:51 AM   #441

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
The problem is people are looking for a career that pays big money TO START. With the economy going down the drain those jobs will be non-existent. A "good JOB" in todays market is gonna end up being a Walmart greeter or flipping burgers at the local fast food chain. Many people won't take those jobs, so they sponge off girlfriends, parents, or society. Or they will turn to a life of crime, which includes scamming and FRAUD. The ones that pick scamming and fraud better be ready for the consequences. All it takes is ripping off the wrong guy and you will get a visit from "fat Louie", and he doesn't give a damn about BS excuses.
I would pay money to see db in a fast food outfit (hat and all) flipping burgers at MacDonalds....

Old 01-01-2009, 09:14 AM   #442
Power's off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
I would pay money to see db in a fast food outfit (hat and all) flipping burgers at MacDonalds....
Offer him a job. Need your house painted? How about a dual winshield washer pump? He can make you one. I know, I read the thread. Mr Harris says it's quite a work of art.

Old 01-01-2009, 10:36 AM   #443

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
ROFLMAO!!!! Hey!!!! There's two ways for DB to make money. Flip burgers and we will pay to see him do it!!! I would pay just for a picture of him mopping the greezy floors at Macs!!!!

Old 01-01-2009, 12:35 PM   #444

Quote:
ROFLMAO!!!! Hey!!!! There's two ways for DB to make money. Flip burgers and we will pay to see him do it!!! I would pay just for a picture of him mopping the greezy floors at Macs!!!!

unfortunately he probably isn`t qualified to do either job.....

Old 01-02-2009, 08:24 AM   #445
Power's off.

Quote:
"Not professionally" (Of course)

Old 01-04-2009, 07:38 AM   #446

Quote:
Yeh but you want him in short shorts the same way you prefer all your men.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #447

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
Yeh but you want him in short shorts the same way you prefer all your men.
besides YOU who said a word about shorts?? I think those trips to the GAY burger bar and whatever they are serving as a "beverage" are rotting your brain cells...what brain cells you have left that is....

Old 01-04-2009, 10:06 AM   #448

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwplot34 View Post
Now that there is funny Beware of the Kool-aid dispensing super hero

D_B since you have so many friends that speak on your behalf,about what kind of stand up,generous,giving,donating,and soon to be accepted into Saint hood,guy that you are. How come none of them give you the money to take of your debt???????????????????
Insert your pathetic story here.
Well put, after my first post about not receiving the paid for heads on CF, many members there were on DB's side. That would be the, "Durango_Boy Where are My Heads" thread. This really upset me, but not much I could do with the mods there on his side and locking the thread. When DW offered to start a thread to pass the hat, I accepted. My goal was to see how many of those who supported DB, and put me down, were willing to buy their hero's debt. I would have taken their money, but not from those who were just trying to help me. A pit buddy giving me $50 in sympathy wasn't my goal. It turned out his supporters were hard to find when it was going to cost them, so I declined the offers made. The comment I like best was to collect to pay an attorney to prosecute. You are so right, where are those DB supporters in his time of needed support? Could it be the Kool-Aid has worn off?

Old 01-04-2009, 10:13 AM   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
The comment I like best was to collect to pay an attorney to prosecute.
Heh-heh...I will take credit for that comment

But that may have been what got the thread locked down. Would be kinda cool to suddenly see money start pouring in to see DB locked up in jail

Old 01-04-2009, 05:25 PM   #450

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
Well put, after my first post about not receiving the paid for heads on CF, many members there were on DB's side. That would be the, "Durango_Boy Where are My Heads" thread. This really upset me, but not much I could do with the mods there on his side and locking the thread. When DW offered to start a thread to pass the hat, I accepted. My goal was to see how many of those who supported DB, and put me down, were willing to buy their hero's debt. I would have taken their money, but not from those who were just trying to help me. A pit buddy giving me $50 in sympathy wasn't my goal. It turned out his supporters were hard to find when it was going to cost them, so I declined the offers made. The comment I like best was to collect to pay an attorney to prosecute. You are so right, where are those DB supporters in his time of needed support? Could it be the Kool-Aid has worn off?
well said !!

hopefully this whole thing opens some people's eyes