Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-05-2010, 05:05 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Maybe we should setup a Twitter account for this kind of thing???
Sounds like an idea. Now my wifes gonna wonder who Im twittering. Lol
Old 05-05-2010, 05:16 PM   #12
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
Sounds like an idea. Now my wifes gonna wonder who Im twittering. Lol
I don't know much about it. Ideally it'd be something that any Motorgen member could use and it'd go out like a bat single to anyone else attached to the account. Can it work like that I wonder? I know it can go out as in Motorgen -> "followers", but what I really want is "any one follower" -> "all other followers" . . . kinda like a Borg collective.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I don't know much about it. Ideally it'd be something that any Motorgen member could use and it'd go out like a bat single to anyone else attached to the account. Can it work like that I wonder? I know it can go out as in Motorgen -> "followers", but what I really want is "any one follower" -> "all other followers" . . . kinda like a Borg collective.
Why not just set up a GMail account and let everyone have the pw? Have people log in and set up an automatic forward to their actual e-mail address. If anyone wants to send a message to the group, just send it to the GMail account and it'll automatically go out to everyone that added their names to the forward list.
Old 05-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blumnday99 View Post
Why not just set up a GMail account and let everyone have the pw? Have people log in and set up an automatic forward to their actual e-mail address. If anyone wants to send a message to the group, just send it to the GMail account and it'll automatically go out to everyone that added their names to the forward list.
We could actually do that with the mail server on this host. Just an old fashioned list serve. And I guess if you get your mail on your smart phone that's as good as Twitter etc.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 05-05-2010, 06:38 PM   #15

Well if there's a list, put me on it! Most of the cruises are waaay far from me, but I'm only about 30 min or so from Azusa!
Old 05-05-2010, 06:49 PM   #16
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by C5Natie View Post
I live right by the Azuza mountains and go to GMR and other roads regularly even on some weekday afternoons. Like today, Wed, a friend and I are going to Glendora Ridge Road and Glendora Mtn Rd for fun around 4-5pm. we're always looking for other gear heads to go with us on random days.
hit me on my cell on days you go im always down to tear it up