Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 05-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #161
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
We'll be in need of all gaskets. Since we'll be running boost, I want to use MLS HGs, but for everything else, regular stuff would be great. Gear drive for timing (right?) would be cool, whatever you feel like throw'n in.
i can get you my cost on all those parts if none are donated...
Old 10-01-2010, 02:47 AM   #162
I, Vettezuki

Just a lil' update. Recently Paul rebuilt, repacked the hubs and put all new studs in. They're ready to go. Tonight my brother buttoned up the front passenger fender and we began disasembling and thinking about how to mold a piece for the bolt-in/out sunroof. In the next week or so my brother and I will finish fabbing up the rear. In mid October or so, enkeivette is gonna come over and finish up the rear bumper. Then well eliminated the flash rust and prime everything we can. Money is tight and this comes out of the "fun only" money bucket so it's inching along. But I'll always move what I can. When this is done, it's gonna be pretty sweet period, and pretty amazing considering the fairly minimal amount of money that will have been put in.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-01-2010, 04:54 PM   #163
Super Moderator

I really think you should just net the top for now. How is the front bumper coming along? I want to spray epoxy.
Old 10-05-2010, 06:42 PM   #164

That thing is gonna rip, I haven't checked in on this for over a year(?)... great job guys. I was going to help out a while back but decided I had too much other crap going on to be useful. Look forward to the first timeslip! I didn't bother to read the whole thing, but do you have any plans to put this thing on a road course type setup? I think that would be a lot of fun considering the power/weight you have there

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 10-05-2010, 07:29 PM   #165
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdpalmer View Post
That thing is gonna rip, I haven't checked in on this for over a year(?)... great job guys. I was going to help out a while back but decided I had too much other crap going on to be useful. Look forward to the first timeslip! I didn't bother to read the whole thing, but do you have any plans to put this thing on a road course type setup? I think that would be a lot of fun considering the power/weight you have there
We might take it to an AutoX for sheer shits and giggles sometimes, but it isn't gonna have the braking and more importantly cooling, to handle longer gnarlier stuff.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-13-2012, 01:31 AM   #166
I, Vettezuki

Ok kids, I got $250 to spend on the Snake. Aaron has been slammed with work and starting his biz so rather than wait to buy body materials, I was thinking maybe button up the top, which means HGs and head bolts . Please advise on best choices here.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #167
pain's fun, hit me again

Finish body
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 06-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #168
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Finish body
Poor reading comprehension. Don't have the time to complete that at this time. However, putting heads on the motor, etc., not such a big deal and moves the ball down field a touch.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-13-2012, 11:08 AM   #169
pain's fun, hit me again

I read and I answered. Finish the body
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 06-13-2012, 11:11 AM   #170
I, Vettezuki

When are you coming over

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)