Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #1
Black as death, hotter than hell, and sweeter than love.

Default This Forza 4 Advert is beautiful

Jeremy Clarkson makes everything better.

http://youtu.be/owV_X2L9gxg

Almost brought a tear to my eye.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

Jeremy Clarkson is a douche
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 10-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #3

Forza 4. I shall have it! Agreed, Jeremy's a douche.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:12 AM   #4
I, Vettezuki

JC a dbag? On what grounds?

Nice ad though.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-05-2011, 01:18 AM   #5
pain's fun, hit me again

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 10-05-2011, 01:20 AM   #6
pain's fun, hit me again

Its not the first time he's done that. How if you are part of the biggest automotive show ever not do your own research, and personally check out a car you're about to drive?

Stopping the world!
Old 10-05-2011, 01:22 AM   #7
pain's fun, hit me again

Stopping the world!
Old 10-05-2011, 02:03 AM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Oh fuck that's it?

Top Gear (and other JC productions) is not an informational/reporting show, it's pure entertainment. For that matter, they've been sloppy on facts a number of times on different cars. As for his opinion about Americans it's a fairly standard (though not universal) European attitude. WTF do I care about how other people are wrong? Dude is funny and occasionally has some keen insights on cars and other things. A great presenter overall who has clearly passed the market test on planet Earth.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-05-2011, 08:25 AM   #9
pain's fun, hit me again

Thats not it, it keeps going. Like how one of the hosts was excited to test out the new 5.0 and his response was " were not going to even waste our time, i think we've been over american cars are rubbish" which means he's trying to find a completely rediculous way to make the 5.0 fail at something. No matter that car and driver ran the 5.0 head to head witbh an m3 and it was dead even. and the boss was able to out run an m5.

He's a douche, and running a v6 mustang as a v8 is a pretty big oversight.

Stopping the world!
Old 10-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #10
Fast & Filthy

He does it on purpose. I find the humor in it. He doesn't always bad mouth American cars. Did you see the episode when they ran the ZR1, CTS-V and Challenger. Jerry liked all three.

http://www.streetfire.net/top-gear.aspx?videoId=742817