Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-07-2011, 01:54 AM   #41
I, Vettezuki

Children, I have some terrible news. I will not be able to make this. Daddy has to strike while the iron is hot and a gig came up. But do not fear! Leedom and maybe even SeanPlunk himself will be there. I'll take care the pics and videos.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-07-2011, 06:37 AM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedhead View Post
Even Yaris is welcome.

Bob
Yaris rules !!!
Old 09-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #43
I, Vettezuki

Please see poll. I PM'd with Sean tonight and he didnt' get out the notifications to the other sites yet. It's getting a bit late now. My personal preference is punt on 9/11 (because I can't make it and I want to do this run) and move to 10/9 with better promotion, but if a bunch of you guys got this pencilled in and are gung-ho for it, fuck it, torpedos be damned.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-08-2011, 08:17 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Please see poll. I PM'd with Sean tonight and he didnt' get out the notifications to the other sites yet. It's getting a bit late now. My personal preference is punt on 9/11 (because I can't make it and I want to do this run) and move to 10/9 with better promotion
I'm in for 10/9.

George

Old 09-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #45

I'm planning to attend Supercar Sunday to donate to the troops anyway, then do the drive.

Most likely I'll be there in the Ariel...

...I think it's kinda too late to change dates for this meet/run, but I'm down for going to a 10/9 meet as well (in addition to the 9/11 one).
Old 09-08-2011, 10:35 AM   #46

^ I agree, we can do it this weekend and then do another in Oct that is similar but change the route a little.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:45 AM   #47

Depending on who/what shows I will have a route that will make folks happy. In other words, 15 cars or less and we play follow the leader, more than 15 and we'll do the route as posted. Keep an eye out for my stripes or Woolery's Atom @ Supercar Sunday and we'll go from there for sure.
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 09-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #48

sounds good to me
Old 09-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #49
I, Vettezuki

Because of SMC's commitment and in the interest of trying to be as regular as humanly possible with the whole second Sunday thing, we're still on. I'll have Sean push out to the other sites tonight and whoever shows shows. Maybe a smaller group since at the moment its only MG and FB native and our larger groups are a pull from a bunch of sites.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-08-2011, 03:49 PM   #50

I'm in with or without you guys! AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Car's freshly aligned, feels mostly neutral in cornering even with somewhat balding rear tires.

Can't wait. Although, probably going to stay in the back... Behind Paul... Ok, maybe just in front of Paul.