Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #51
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I'm aware, I'll be getting liability only I'm sure. I would only go for a sport bike. I need that sex appeal. It's a deal breaker without it for me.

03+ CBR for the looks, or 03+ GSXR/ R6 for the FI.
You mean you want drop bars and stuff? You can mod a lot of the universals pretty easily and awesomely to be sportbike-like. Remeber, a real sportbike is not particularly comfortable for longer distances. I think the CBR is supposed to be best in that category. But bikes like a Bandit are relatively fine. Plus you could do a street fighter work up with a Bandit.

I love this kind of style.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_VDCGGBYmNC...733894-800.jpg

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-18-2010, 06:18 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I'm aware, I'll be getting liability only I'm sure. I would only go for a sport bike. I need that sex appeal. It's a deal breaker without it for me.

03+ CBR for the looks, or 03+ GSXR/ R6 for the FI.
My '01 CBR600F4i was FI (hence the 'i', the regular '99 F4 was carbed), most post '00 sport bikes were FI.

Ergonomics on a sport bike are iffy, towards the middle of the last decade they switched from "street bikes that were great on the track" to "RR race replica with ergonomics to match. The F4i was the last Honda dedicated sportbike that really had street friendly ergonomics the even switched from the split seat to the banana seat for more comfortable riding, the 600RR's started getting high and tight on the pegs, handlebars, and seat.
Old 11-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #53
Super Moderator

Looks like a Ducati monster, but yeah, I want a sport bike.