Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 11-05-2009, 09:22 PM   #1
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk
Default November 14th Motorgen Meet

November Monthly Motorgen Meet at Nick's Burger in Fullerton. The meet starts at 6:30p.m. A great mix of domestic, import, and euro. Everyone is welcome - the food is good and it's a great group of people!

The address for Nick's is:

Nick's Burger
1712 W. Orangethorpe Ave
Fullerton, CA 92833

I think it's time to do a cruise again before the meet. Let's do Turnbull Canyon! If you want to cruise, meet at the lot across the street from Nick's at 4:00p.m. We'll leave around 4:30p.m. This is the address of the Little Caesar's in the parking lot where we'll meet:

Little Caesars Pizza
1737 W. Orangethorpe Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92833

We should finish the cruise just in time to get back to Nick's for the meet and dinner at 6:30p.m. If you have a car, you're welcome to stop by. We're looking for as much variety as possible. Everyone is welcome!

Updated event.

Last edited by SeanPlunk : 11-09-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #2
Internet Tough Guy

Pick something that we can cut loose on. I going to buttonwillow this weekend, but my next event after that will be Watkins Glen in April. So I'm all about setting the bar.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:53 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Pick something that we can cut loose on. I going to buttonwillow this weekend, but my next event after that will be Watkins Glen in April. So I'm all about setting the bar.
You coming up homie? Turnbull is short, but very tight/technical, 1st and 2nd all the way, so maybe that's not what you're referring to when saying "cut loose".

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-08-2009, 01:38 AM   #4

I will be out of town again. Hopefully I can make it next month.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 11-08-2009, 09:46 AM   #5

I definitely vote for a cruise!
Old 11-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
Resident Avatar Gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalC55 View Post
I definitely vote for a cruise!
Leedom and I want to do reverse turnbull canyon. Vettezuki, I believe you typed up the directions back when we did this last - do you still have them by chance?
Old 11-08-2009, 07:29 PM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Leedom and I want to do reverse turnbull canyon. Vettezuki, I believe you typed up the directions back when we did this last - do you still have them by chance?
I'll check later tonight. Should be somewhere here in the forums as well. I remember there was a simplification we could have made, but it's a bit fuzzy what it was and you'd have to check it. I'll see what I can find later.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #8

Back might be more enjoyable. Most of the fun turns were down going downhill last time. Uphill allows a bit more fun =p
Old 11-09-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
Resident Avatar Gambler

So I think we'll meet up at the lot across the street from Nick's at 4:00p.m. and leave for the cruise around 4:30. That should get us back in time for dinner at Nick's at 6:30.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
Graphics B*tch

Dad fired up the Mach yesterday and Hopefully will be getting the car running beter before Saturday and make it to Nick's!!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten