Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-21-2008, 11:46 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
lol come on fk being PC......i feel like pc was made to protect sensitive pansy's from being bullied around by the real bigots and racist's out there.....but is forcing people who just wanna joke around in the company of other people who like to joke too to keep to themselves.....lol as u can tell i have a real thorn in my arse to being PC lol
Well I pretty much totally agree. Anwhoozle, this won't be too funny now since we've lost comedic timing, but it goes like this. I thought you were South Asian (i.e., Indian, Sri Lankan, etc.). Then you said the other day in a post you'd be the black guy with his head in a toilet. Now, when you said you corrupted that poor muslim fellow with pork, drinking and gambling all in one night . . . I was gonna say something clever like, "wouldn't be the first time" or "was it Dice?" I hope we can still be friends. Maybe I'll show you my private collection of Lugers some day.

Now I have a very dry and caustic sense of humor. And on more than one occasion I've been (falsely . . . somewhat) accused of being arrogant and condescending. That's quite a witches brew for pissing people off. I just think they're panzies, or pansys. . . however, you spell that.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-22-2008, 12:28 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Well I pretty much totally agree. Anwhoozle, this won't be too funny now since we've lost comedic timing, but it goes like this. I thought you were South Asian (i.e., Indian, Sri Lankan, etc.). Then you said the other day in a post you'd be the black guy with his head in a toilet. Now, when you said you corrupted that poor muslim fellow with pork, drinking and gambling all in one night . . . I was gonna say something clever like, "wouldn't be the first time" or "was it Dice?" I hope we can still be friends. Maybe I'll show you my private collection of Lugers some day.

Now I have a very dry and caustic sense of humor. And on more than one occasion I've been (falsely . . . somewhat) accused of being arrogant and condescending. That's quite a witches brew for pissing people off. I just think they're panzies, or pansys. . . however, you spell that.

bwahahahahah sri lankan omg i cant stop laughing thats the first time ive ever gotten that one!!!

well im half black and half mexican just so you can know and add to the clever future jokes! ....i myself would have gone with "cant keep a nigga away from his pork" kind of joke or i bet it was corona's lol but the dice one was pretty clever i must admit i wouldnt have expected that from u!

also i bet u keep your lugers next to your fine collection iron cross patches and portraits of Dr. Mengele lol
Old 10-22-2008, 02:06 AM   #23
Super Moderator

Quote:
so like is miss mystery girl rx-8 gonan be there :-D!!!
Haha, my friend the other night (the one who brought the Evo) asked about her too! Hahahaha!
Old 10-22-2008, 02:56 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Haha, my friend the other night (the one who brought the Evo) asked about her too! Hahahaha!
lol well i hope he knows that she's all mine i mean im sure she liked me evo more :-D!!
Old 10-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #25

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
I may take you up on that just in case i can't get one by then, or possible if I can borrow one still so Kera can do a ride along haha. I bet I crack 13.9 with a passenger lol! :crossesfingers: I'm excited to get to the track for the first time
It's quite the experience racing down the track for the first time. You just put your foot to the floor and go. Oh yeah, and for me I must shift...but miss 3rd every time.

I'm thinking this is going to be a heavy race weekend (meaning lots of cars lined up) so that requires you to get up before the sun and hag out outside the track and wait in line.

I hope to be there watching all you guys do your thing.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:37 AM   #26
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyLxy View Post
It's quite the experience racing down the track for the first time. You just put your foot to the floor and go. Oh yeah, and for me I must shift...but miss 3rd every time.

I'm thinking this is going to be a heavy race weekend (meaning lots of cars lined up) so that requires you to get up before the sun and hag out outside the track and wait in line.

I hope to be there watching all you guys do your thing.
I'm going to be in line around 4:30 to 5.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:09 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I'm going to be in line around 4:30 to 5.
holy alarm clocks batman!!!! thats crazy!! ever sense that one day fontana messed up badly at the track with organization alot less people have actually been going there! last time i went ot the track i woke up at 10am and got there by 11am and got 3 runs in before 12:30 and i was in the 3rd group of i believe 8 that fontana makes
Old 10-22-2008, 11:16 AM   #28
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
holy alarm clocks batman!!!! thats crazy!! ever sense that one day fontana messed up badly at the track with organization alot less people have actually been going there! last time i went ot the track i woke up at 10am and got there by 11am and got 3 runs in before 12:30 and i was in the 3rd group of i believe 8 that fontana makes
I'm usually too excited to sleep so I end up going to bed around 1am and then I’m up by 3:30 to 4. I do everything I need to do to my car the night before the races which doesn’t help any.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:57 PM   #29
Boost Junkie

wow there must be alot to prepare for... can anyone give me tips on prepping my car for race day? She's still stock... I figure I'll strip everything from inside the car (any loose items) carpet and spare from the back... what about my tires? still on street tires so my regular psi should be fine. anything i should double check before the tech does? I'm going to try and get there as early as possible.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:13 PM   #30
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
wow there must be alot to prepare for... can anyone give me tips on prepping my car for race day? She's still stock... I figure I'll strip everything from inside the car (any loose items) carpet and spare from the back... what about my tires? still on street tires so my regular psi should be fine. anything i should double check before the tech does? I'm going to try and get there as early as possible.
For me, I clean the car I'm taking (hopefully I can bring both the Chevelle and my Cobra), get my nitrous bottle filled, set my timing (Cobra), check fluid levels, fill up on race fuel, check plugs and gap, check cap and rotor and wires, pack my tires, tools, helmet, chairs, EZ up, and other gear.

For you, just wash and vacumm your car and you should be ready.