Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-21-2008, 04:34 PM   #1

Default Conspiracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durango_Boy View Post
Considering how popular the Vortec head casting is getting, with it's high performance and low cost.

Vortec heads are only "low cost" if the guy you purchase them from actually ships them, unlike some people (or person) who takes the money and screws his customers....of course this is much worse than the guy who buys stereo speaker boxes off a guy at one site then sells them at another site claiming he built them.....

Old 12-21-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
Power's off.

Or buys a Copywritten paper from E-Bay, and shares it for free?

Old 12-21-2008, 04:53 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by big2bird View Post
Or buys a Copywritten paper from E-Bay, and shares it for free?

Well, in my defense I DID buy it, and I DIDN'T sell it as my own and the owner's contact information was easily found IN the paper. When I was asked by the owner to remove it, I DID, and no problems have occurred since...oh gee how many years ago was that? You should know because you people can't ever seem to let go.

Oh, so everyone else here is aware, Big2bird and Redvetracr, and a few other of their friends have Google searched my name and frequent forum names and signed up for membership at EVERY SINGLE FORUM with the sole purpose of harassing ME and singling me out.

Aren't these grown men? Is this the best we can expect? They have been harassing me for several years now no matter what forum it is and I don't expect them to play nice here either.

Make your own decisions.

Old 12-21-2008, 05:06 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
Vortec heads are only "low cost" if the guy you purchase them from actually ships them, unlike some people (or person) who takes the money and screws his customers....of course this is much worse than the guy who buys stereo speaker boxes off a guy at one site then sells them at another site claiming he built them.....
Damn...who would be low enough to do that? Ya know....if it happened to me I might be inclined to get the Postmaster General involved. Perhaps the I.R.S. would look into all of his internet sales...maybe overdue for an audit? Some jail time for tax evasion would certainly suck.

Old 12-21-2008, 05:16 PM   #5
Power's off.

Quote:
Well, in my defense I DID buy it, and I DIDN'T sell it as my own and the owner's contact information was easily found IN the paper.

Old 12-21-2008, 05:46 PM   #6

Quote:

I know you think that's funny but you guys are making it out to look like I was trying to do that all intentionally. I simply didn't realize it was copyrighted and I was just trying to help someone out with the information that I had purchased.

Lest we not forget that one of these very finger pointers went out of their way to contact the original creator and seller of that PDF paper telling him that I was sharing it for free and asked him to sue me.

Seriously, who does that?

Old 12-21-2008, 05:50 PM   #7
Power's off.

Quote:
I simply didn't realize it was copyrighted .......................

Old 12-21-2008, 06:11 PM   #8
Power's off.

Quote:
Well, in my defense I DID buy it, and I DIDN'T sell it as my own and the owner's contact information was easily found IN the paper. When I was asked by the owner to remove it, I DID,...........
But not before you said that you had the owners permission.

Old 12-21-2008, 06:27 PM   #9

Quote:
But not before you said that you had the owners permission.

When did I say that? Hmm? Or is that what you would like everyone to believe because in reality I didn't do anything evil or heinous and that would mean you don't have a leg to stand on to harass me about it?

Old 12-21-2008, 06:35 PM   #10
Power's off.

Quote:
When did I say that? Hmm? Or is that what you would like everyone to believe because in reality I didn't do anything evil or heinous and that would mean you don't have a leg to stand on to harass me about it?
Jee. After your buttsuckers at CF sanitized it, it went away. That's why you can lie yet again...........................