Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-10-2008, 02:00 PM   #21
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Oh hells ya!
Yea, keep em coming. I keep going out to the shop and looking at the Pan. Thinking...................
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 09-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #22

Keep 'em coming Nick. And don't make us wait so long for the next installment, huh?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #23
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUTAL64 View Post
Yea, keep em coming. I keep going out to the shop and looking at the Pan. Thinking...................
If the guilt ever becomes overwhelming, you can give her to a good home . . . hint hint. You can still work on her all you want. I'm giving like that.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-10-2008, 04:13 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
If the guilt ever becomes overwhelming, you can give her to a good home . . . hint hint. You can still work on her all you want. I'm giving like that.
And to think that Plunk and the other libs over in the political forum would accuse you of being an uncharitable conservative! Sounds like a hell of an offer to me
-Japhy
Old 09-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunfish View Post
Keep 'em coming Nick. And don't make us wait so long for the next installment, huh?
If someone's uncle would take a trip to install a woodstove and get about 5cord split and stacked someone else would have all the time in the world to write! Say, did you hear Harley was going to start offering airbags on some models starting in '10? Take care bud, Japhy
Old 09-10-2008, 04:51 PM   #26
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japhy View Post
. . 5cord split and stacked someone else would have all the time in the world to write! . . .
5 cords . . . that's a lot of beer.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-10-2008, 05:34 PM   #27
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
And to think that Plunk and the other libs over in the political forum would accuse you of being an uncharitable conservative! Sounds like a hell of an offer to me
-Japhy
I forgot to mention I'd probably even be willing to pay for the parts.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-10-2008, 08:28 PM   #28

Yeah, you guys can work as much as you want for all the beer I can drink
Also, BRUTAL64, I was checkin your garage for pics of that Pan... even if it's a pile of parts, I have a good imagination! -Japhy
Old 09-10-2008, 09:00 PM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
...Also, BRUTAL64, I was checkin your garage for pics of that Pan... even if it's a pile of parts, I have a good imagination! -Japhy
I ain't no Harley Expert, but my imagination tells me it looks something like:

This was a "Friends Church" car show here in beautiful Yorba Linda, right close to the Bugatti Veyron and Ferrari Enzo . . . no joke.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #30

You guys have to beleive me when I say I'm not being a smartass...
But I wouldn't change a thing. I'd make 'er run if she wasn't and leave the rest alone. That's a bike with a story right there. That's like the Harley version of "The Velvetine Rabbit" if I've ever seen one. (Hey Vette, I bet we both cried at that one) Thanks for posting that. -Japhy

p.s. isn't Yorba Linda the town that Rush Linbaugh always makes fun of?

Last edited by Japhy : 09-10-2008 at 11:19 PM. Reason: the 'ol "post script" trick