Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #41
I, Vettezuki

And $100/BTC. It's replacing state currency in Cypress.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-03-2013, 01:39 AM   #42
I, Vettezuki

Skyrocketing past $140 now. I know I'm probably talking to myself here, but we are seeing a very unique thing in the history of money. I'm not going to pretend to know where it's going, too many variables. But it is fascinating!

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Skyrocketing past $140 now. I know I'm probably talking to myself here, but we are seeing a very unique thing in the history of money. I'm not going to pretend to know where it's going, too many variables. But it is fascinating!
I think bit coins are awesome and are a way forward if not "THE" way.

Right now I think the price is gonna fall to under 60 in a week or so kind of like it did last year, and that's the time if you don't have any is to get some! The price will be going back up.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 11-18-2013, 02:15 PM   #44
I, Vettezuki

Up over $700 now. . .

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-25-2014, 09:43 PM   #45
pain's fun, hit me again

http://enews.earthlink.net/article/t...f-11e35f501969
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 02-25-2014, 10:27 PM   #46
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
It was one of MANY exchanges representing not that much total volume. The gap will be filled and the services stronger in the wake.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-25-2014, 10:40 PM   #47
pain's fun, hit me again

I don't care, I saw, I posted.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 02-25-2014, 11:05 PM   #48
I, Vettezuki

Roger.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-26-2014, 10:58 AM   #49

MT. Gox was a bigger exchange but I think the first round of speculators have now jumped out and this bubble has now gone bust. I still think the BTC will go on and the price will go back up.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 02-26-2014, 11:24 AM   #50
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
MT. Gox was a bigger exchange but I think the first round of speculators have now jumped out and this bubble has now gone bust. I still think the BTC will go on and the price will go back up.
It was bigger among the exchanges, but I think total volume was <10%. It went bust to >$500 which is still way higher year over year. That shows resilience, not frailty.

It's not going anywhere. Even larger banks/firms are getting interested. It's a mechanism for payment transfer with essentially zero transaction costs and is fully/absolutely denationalized (no FOREX).

It has to stabilize more in basic value and expand in acceptance for payment of goods and services in the first place. This will probably be a long process, but it has all the basic markings of an excellent, true zero BS international money.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)