Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #21

Wow Mike, the numbers in your head must be colliding into each other. Spot on weight distribution, ride height, and handling; this thing is going to be scary fun. Nice job man, really.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:50 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdpalmer View Post
^^ Bingo That place is awesome. Plates are HUGE! Are you a Torrance local? Any pics of your car? I saw a really mean sounding one at Lowes the other day... all done up too. Didn't get to talk to the guy because he took off like a rocket Sounded like he had a blower on it
let me guess lol grabber blue? I know him haha

ya I live around the corner from the Porsche dealer on PCH. Grew up around Carson and PV Blvd. If you have another meet up let me know ill PM you my number

Old 07-30-2011, 09:48 AM   #23

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redondo Jon View Post
Wow Mike, the numbers in your head must be colliding into each other. Spot on weight distribution, ride height, and handling; this thing is going to be scary fun. Nice job man, really.
Hey Jon. yeah numbers everywhere the car is very fun, i love torque!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoushNitemare View Post
let me guess lol grabber blue? I know him haha

ya I live around the corner from the Porsche dealer on PCH. Grew up around Carson and PV Blvd. If you have another meet up let me know ill PM you my number

dude, you live right down the street from me!! lol awesome. car looks great man. i really like the new mustangs, wouldn't mind having a boss 302 myself!

btw, i'll keep an eye out for you i haven't been out too much lately, been really lazy about working on my car and tune. next time i get out i'll get in touch.

that other mustang... it is a very nice blue, a baby blue.. "grabber blue" i guess is the technical name as you said. must have been catless + headers... it sounded absolutely evil. i heard him across the parking lot driving real slow, and then when he got onto the main road.. BLLLAAAT!

and he was gone

2001 DC4 Acura Integra
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-31-2011, 11:16 PM   #24

saw your car in the driveway today i thought that was where you lived since you said you were close but wasnt sure cuz I am pretty sure I have seen your friends yellow RX-7 in your driveway too so I didnt know if maybe it was his place. Atleast now I know though haha do you know the Kohlers a few houses down from you? Im friends with their son that has the black whippled 06 Mustang GT with Works.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #25

Default nice :)

Quote:
saw your car in the driveway today i thought that was where you lived since you said you were close but wasnt sure cuz I am pretty sure I have seen your friends yellow RX-7 in your driveway too so I didnt know if maybe it was his place. Atleast now I know though haha do you know the Kohlers a few houses down from you? Im friends with their son that has the black whippled 06 Mustang GT with Works.
lol awesome i took the car out for almost 4 hours working on the tune that morning. we are really lucky to have a nice long road (PCH) and hills (palos verdes) to put different stresses on the motor. the yellow rx7 is actually my girlfriends car hehe. don't know the kohlers i haven't seen a whippled mustang up close in forever. i would def recognize the car if i saw it.

btw i went back to the lowes parking lot to tweak my tune and i saw that grabber blue mustang again! he must work there i actually got out of my car to get a closer look at his... it's gorgeous.

pretty cool there's a bunch of car nuts nearby! do you go to any meets or anything?

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 08-02-2011, 08:37 AM   #26

Haha ya if you keep going south on madison past your house to the stop sign his house is the corner house on the north side of the street. Usually theres a red F-150 and a white BMW in the driveway. Their son goes to college in Irvine and lives there so his car isnt at their house all the time.

I usually just go to Mustang meets but I go to cars and coffee irvine a lot. I have been thinking it would be awesome to set up a meet in PV like once a month but I dont know. Cops in PV would probably wait an just pull over cars with any little thing wrong like no front plate. Lol and ya yesterday when I drove by, I wanted to stop and talk but I was on the way to my parents to put on my front plate since I got a ticket on mulholland last month. Next time I see you out there hopefully I can stop
Old 08-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #27

i heard you rap on it when you drove by last night, sounds mean as hell i was gonna chase you down to say whatzzzup but i was too busy staring at my laptop if i'm ever outside just stop by.

i know which house you're talking about... probably 100' away.

i like going to cars/coffee maybe every couple months myself.

as far as PV meets/cops... dunno. haven't been hassled... yet

Quote:
Haha ya if you keep going south on madison past your house to the stop sign his house is the corner house on the north side of the street. Usually theres a red F-150 and a white BMW in the driveway. Their son goes to college in Irvine and lives there so his car isnt at their house all the time.

I usually just go to Mustang meets but I go to cars and coffee irvine a lot. I have been thinking it would be awesome to set up a meet in PV like once a month but I dont know. Cops in PV would probably wait an just pull over cars with any little thing wrong like no front plate. Lol and ya yesterday when I drove by, I wanted to stop and talk but I was on the way to my parents to put on my front plate since I got a ticket on mulholland last month. Next time I see you out there hopefully I can stop

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 08-02-2011, 09:55 AM   #28

My first and only speeding ticket was in PV coming down Hawthorne on New Years Eve. I just didnt want to burn up the brakes all the way down the hill lol
Old 08-02-2011, 06:58 PM   #29

Red face

man, they got you going downhill? bummer. that hill is hard on brakes. my pads dust like a mofo and driving on that hill over and over and over last weekend has my wheels coated in brake dust. i've heard about the PV popo...

i noticed we have similar taste in car color and wheels dark wheels don't need to be cleaned as often

Quote:
My first and only speeding ticket was in PV coming down Hawthorne on New Years Eve. I just didnt want to burn up the brakes all the way down the hill lol

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 08-02-2011, 09:06 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdpalmer View Post
man, they got you going downhill? bummer. that hill is hard on brakes. my pads dust like a mofo and driving on that hill over and over and over last weekend has my wheels coated in brake dust. i've heard about the PV popo...

i noticed we have similar taste in car color and wheels dark wheels don't need to be cleaned as often
ya lol i loved the gunmetal wheels that came on the car. could never tell when they were dirty. Same with silver, easiest to keep looking clean. I have had 2 black cars and 2 silver, the silver always look clean the black always look dirty lol my gf is looking at 2011 V6 mustangs right now and wanted black but I finally talked her into sterling grey