Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-23-2009, 11:12 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Chate
Default Price is WRONG!!

Yo guys, i just needed to share this with someone and i cant tell school people who didnt go along because they want me to keep it a secret till the air date but:
I was on price is right today! But i didnt even get up past the first round sadly There was even a wii up for bid (wii plus wii fit, 9 games and 7 accessories) and everything is overpriced on the show so i guessed 875...turned out to be 840...UGHHHHH LOL

There's a guy who wins a car though, some woman bid 46K on a showcase...the dude bid 1 dollar and won!! Good guy too, i talked to him afterwords he lives in pomona, goes to CSU fullerton and takes the bus and stuff and said he'd been saving up for a car for a long ass time haha, he deserved it, nice kid too... watch it april 1st!

My consolation price was a cordless phone system and a quoizel floor lamp...they say its worth 650 all together but i call bullshit... going on ebay as soon as they arrive haha
Old 03-24-2009, 08:46 AM   #2

Nice man! Too bad you didn't win, but I will definitely set the DVR on April 1st and check it out. BTW, how'd you like Drew Carrey as the host? I watched one episode and he looked so bored and not very enthusiastic.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:10 AM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chate View Post
Yo guys, i just needed to share this with someone and i cant tell school people who didnt go along because they want me to keep it a secret till the air date but:
I was on price is right today! But i didnt even get up past the first round sadly There was even a wii up for bid (wii plus wii fit, 9 games and 7 accessories) and everything is overpriced on the show so i guessed 875...turned out to be 840...UGHHHHH LOL

There's a guy who wins a car though, some woman bid 46K on a showcase...the dude bid 1 dollar and won!! Good guy too, i talked to him afterwords he lives in pomona, goes to CSU fullerton and takes the bus and stuff and said he'd been saving up for a car for a long ass time haha, he deserved it, nice kid too... watch it april 1st!

My consolation price was a cordless phone system and a quoizel floor lamp...they say its worth 650 all together but i call bullshit... going on ebay as soon as they arrive haha
Very cool - too bad you didn't win a ZR1 or something
Old 03-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #4

Send a message via AIM to Chate

yeah drew carrey was a cool guy i chatted with him for a while about what a pharmacist does haha, but he was kinda boring when he was telling jokes and stuff in the breaks when they were setting up the next prize/game
i wish i had gone with bob!! now i am not allowed to go back (as a contestant) for 10 flippin years tho so maybe someone else will be the host by then LOL
also it was the april fools episode so Mimi from the drew carrey show was there too she wasnt that funny either