Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 04-06-2008, 10:11 PM   #1
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk
Default Bugatti What? Mosler MT-900-S

I would daily drive this car 1800hp and all
1.4hp per lb. That's pure insanity. Up to 1800hp(1150 on 91 octane) and 2500lbs. What could possibly go wrong?

Old 04-06-2008, 10:22 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to vonage6591

WOW
Old 04-06-2008, 10:52 PM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Yeah, seriously pretty amazing. I wonder how much it would cost to build one?!? Regardless, I bet it would be less than the 1.4million dollar asking price of a Bugatti.
Old 04-06-2008, 11:01 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

You guys should check out the NRE packages. They are awesome and not thaaat expensive for what they are. I'd like to build a C2 with Twin Turbo Small Block; that'd be a hoot.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 04-08-2008, 03:14 AM   #5
Super Moderator

I have two quick cell phone videos of that car running. Here ya go:

Old 04-08-2008, 11:11 AM   #6
Neanderthal

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I have two quick cell phone videos of that car running. Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9bDu5uU02Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZC5OhsDyA

That Industrial Complex looks familiar.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 04-09-2008, 06:48 PM   #7
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
You guys should check out the NRE packages. They are awesome and not thaaat expensive for what they are. I'd like to build a C2 with Twin Turbo Small Block; that'd be a hoot.
Bolting turbos to the side of a small block on an engine stand is easy. Getting them to fit in your engine compartment and actually work in your car, is a whole different story.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:29 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Bolting turbos to the side of a small block on an engine stand is easy. Getting them to fit in your engine compartment and actually work in your car, is a whole different story.
Already been done with C2s, which can accommodate Big Blocks with headers, etc. Not trivial, but not a problem.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 04-10-2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #9
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Already been done with C2s, which could accommodate Big Blocks with headers, etc. Not trivial, but not a problem.
I know it could be done, but my point was, NRE is not going to have the correct hardware for all of this goodness to fit in your engine bay. That's on you. And rather than buying a twin turbo small block with turbo manifolds and intake piping that you will inevitably have to throw away or modify beyond recognition, why not just buy a low compression crate motor ready for boost and buy the turbos yourself?

Those motors with the turbos sticking out 2 feet on either side are for large engine bay race cars without fenderwells, like a caged Nova or something like that. It could be done with a C3, like the one below, but if you look closely he doesn't even have the stock frame! That is some hardcore sh*t.

Old 04-10-2008, 01:32 AM   #10
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I know it could be done, but my point was, NRE is not going to have the correct hardware for all of this goodness to fit in your engine bay. That's on you. And rather than buying a twin turbo small block with turbo manifolds and intake piping that you will inevitably have to throw away or modify beyond recognition, why not just buy a low compression crate motor ready for boost and buy the turbos yourself?

Those motors with the turbos sticking out 2 feet on either side are for large engine bay race cars without fenderwells, like a caged Nova or something like that. It could be done with a C3, like the one below, but if you look closely he doesn't even have the stock frame! That is some hardcore sh*t.
Point taken. But NRE will work with your application. They have TT apps placed in stock F-Bodys for example, which are TIGHTER than a stock C3. They are also turn key, tuned master pieces. . . (reflected in the price.) There's a lot that goes into a motor that will consistently make AND hold that kind of HP.

I'd someday like to have a KB supercharged 402. Parts Alone would be in the 15k range.

PS That frame looks like one meant to accept C5 running gear and a C3 body.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)