Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-25-2010, 12:39 AM   #61

So far all I have is 45-70, going to check with a couple of local's about getting some brass. Like I was saying, if I'm going to go out more often then I could possible make this work. I also have a 1911 a1, but it needs some work. So 45 acp could also be right up my alley. Might also be interested in 45 lc and 44 mag. Just waiting to see how thing's go.
Old 08-25-2010, 12:48 AM   #62
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by iespeed View Post
So far all I have is 45-70, going to check with a couple of local's about getting some brass. Like I was saying, if I'm going to go out more often then I could possible make this work. I also have a 1911 a1, but it needs some work. So 45 acp could also be right up my alley. Might also be interested in 45 lc and 44 mag. Just waiting to see how thing's go.
Whats wrong with your 1911, cause i can probably fix it...
Old 08-25-2010, 12:49 AM   #63

Hey would You have a spare bench pad? All my shooting recently ( in the last 20 some odd years has been plinking ) I have not been to a range in along time. I'll bring the 45 with me, You could ck. it out?
Old 08-25-2010, 01:11 AM   #64
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Hey would You have a spare bench pad? All my shooting recently ( in the last 20 some odd years has been plinking ) I have not been to a range in along time. I'll bring the 45 with me, You could ck. it out?
no bench pad, all my rifles have bipods. But go ahead and bring it with you and i'll give it a good once over. If it turns out to be something i can fix, i can take it back to my shop and strip it down and fix it.
Old 08-25-2010, 02:13 AM   #65
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
.45 ACP is what we're starting with. We'll have plenty this Saturday in fact. We'd be happy to be your supplier and even work up custom loads for your rifles over time.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #66

Hey do You guys know people that might be able to help me with my quest to find info on my 1870 Krag experimental. Heres a link ck. it out.http://dutchman.rebooty.com/krag.html
Old 08-25-2010, 07:53 PM   #67
pain's fun, hit me again

possibly, but it wont be cheap
Old 08-25-2010, 09:07 PM   #68
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

I am absolutely interested in loading custom rifle rounds. I am in the market for a rifle and would like to make rounds for it. I defiantly something very accurate at long range but I don't know a lot about what is good so I am open to suggestions.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:20 AM   #69
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I am absolutely interested in loading custom rifle rounds. I am in the market for a rifle and would like to make rounds for it. I defiantly something very accurate at long range but I don't know a lot about what is good so I am open to suggestions.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:35 AM   #70
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Well, what receiver would you put in the durn thing?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)