Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-28-2008, 05:42 AM   #241

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
like your IP address that leads straight back to where you live in Ohio?
Thats not proof.Lets see IP addresses from VM and MG linking 18436572 and Rodsknockin.And making up a bunch of numbers wont get it,we need to see proof preferably from a Mod from each site.Enkeivette would you like to step up and admit you shared Motorgen member information with VM?

Old 12-28-2008, 05:45 AM   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
You kinda lost all credibility with that lil blurp about Megan's Law.
You need to read further than the first paragraph.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:54 AM   #243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodsknockin View Post
You need to read further than the first paragraph.
if this is true then it appears it`s you cyberstalking me, notice the words in there "false accusations"..nothing I said was a false accusation, simply information, kinda like when someone interferes in an ebay auction in an attempt to be a helpful friendly person.....thanks to Wikipedia of course.

"Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk someone".

"It has been defined as the use of information and communications technology, particularly the Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes. The harassment must be such that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress"

Old 12-28-2008, 06:29 AM   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by redvetracr View Post
if this is true then it appears it`s you cyberstalking me, notice the words in there "false accusations"..nothing I said was a false accusation, simply information, kinda like when someone interferes in an ebay auction in an attempt to be a helpful friendly person.....thanks to Wikipedia of course.

"Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk someone".

"It has been defined as the use of information and communications technology, particularly the Internet, by an individual or group of individuals, to harass another individual, group of individuals, or organization. The behavior includes false accusations, monitoring, the transmission of threats, identity theft, damage to data or equipment, the solicitation of minors for sexual purposes, and gathering information for harassment purposes. The harassment must be such that a reasonable person, in possession of the same information, would regard it as sufficient to cause another reasonable person distress"
Now were talking.Wasnt you that made the death threat directed at DB?

Old 12-28-2008, 06:46 AM   #245

Quote:

I have no need to threaten anyone...sorry but you are striking out and making yourself look like a fool in the process (PS: don`t you think if I ever threatened ANY CF member they would have perma banned me for LIFE?? for your information I have NEVER been banned from CF...NEVER not even for a minute. I might also add it`s your friend who is sending me PM`s calling me names so while I might be a prick I consider his PM`s harassment, it is also you and your friend looking at my CF profile in an attempt to catch me doing something you can report me for...have any luck?)...I do have a question for you as you claim to be some type of authority...why is it OK for your friend to interfere in an ebay auction with his "opinion" but not OK for someone to post a valid thread informing people to beware of someone who admittedly took money and didn`t deliver what he sold??..here is some more information that might educate you.

http://www.wiredsafety.org/cyberstal...efinition.html

Old 12-28-2008, 06:47 AM   #246
Power's off.

Quote:
Interesting statement. Is that like threatening harm to Donald Duck? Is Durango Boy his legal name?

Old 12-28-2008, 06:54 AM   #247

"Megan's Law mandates that every state develop a procedure for notifying residents of sex offenders residing there."

Unless someone on this forum is sexually interested in DB (ACK!!!), Megans law does now apply. I suggest you go back to post 97 and read it. You have your laws mixed up.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:59 AM   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Dep View Post
"Megan's Law mandates that every state develop a procedure for notifying residents of sex offenders residing there."

Unless someone on this forum is sexually interested in DB (ACK!!!), Megans law does now apply. I suggest you go back to post 97 and read it. You have your laws mixed up.

I read a thread where some_one wanted to fuck a dead body does that count?

Old 12-28-2008, 07:03 AM   #249
Power's off.

Quote:
And so does my hard drive...........I was alerted to the DD club a couple years ago by CF administrators and have been watching and copying posts at CF,DC,VM and even smaller sites ever since.
This sounds more like stalking to me.

Old 12-28-2008, 07:06 AM   #250
Power's off.

I wonder what the law says about someone accepting monies for goods and services, then uses said monies for purchasing other personal property, while reneging on the original contract.