Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-13-2009, 06:48 PM   #1

Default Jon Shultz-BCMC/Queen Mary Show Dictator, I mean Director

I was thinking about attending this years BCMC Queen Mary event, but now Im pretty sure I will not be. Read the whole thing on Team Shelby's website. I always felt this way about this guy, but now I know and so does/will everyone else! This guy is a tool! He is a straight up scam artist and a liar! HE STRAIGHT UP BOLD FACE LIES ABOUT STUFF! He needs to be knocked off his high horse, and then reported to the IRS for embezzlement!

Linky: Mustang At The Queen Mary - Sept 20th - Team Shelby

I have seen this guy's antics first hand, and I am appalled. This is a leader? A President? He thinks he is God in this mustang world. I stopped placing my Mach 1 in his shows 2 years ago (and I won a few times). I attended the show last year (to see the abundance of cars and the new Saleen stuff) but after seeing all this and knowing this guy completely and totally lied about things I don't ever want to attend his shows again. I hope other people will see what he really is and stop supporting his events. There is plenty of shows out there to attend. Ones not run by a childish tyrant...

Have I personally had run-ins with him? YES! Like I said I have entered my car in HIS shows before. I have won a couple as well. But when the "President" (more like a dictator) stands at the mic and calls your name out for first place, but proceeds to say how his car should have won, and how its better, etc... I was a bit upset, wouldn't you be? That is just one of many incidents, but I don't need to share them all. Please feel free if you guys have any; share...
Old 09-13-2009, 09:19 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

I went to the show last year as a spectator and it was cool. Sorry to hear about those issues though, that does kind of suck.