Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-16-2011, 03:07 AM   #61

I've been sans PC for a little over a week and this forum runs like shit on my Windows 6.xx phone, thusly I've been incommunicado, so to speak. I could swear you guys weren't leaving til 3, so when I showed up at 2:45...anyway, my buddy(in the silver SRT8 Charger) lives in Yucaipa and make regular trips up there so we just went his way and stopped over at Lake Arrowhead's fine beachside McDonald's, lol. I saw Ben turn into the Von's parking lot, but continued playing follow the leader and figured we'd meet up at BJ's. We arrived at precisely 6 and when we left I noticed Ben's Vette, but was already on my way out, I guess we beat you somehow *shrug*. Anyway, I'll catch you guys next month, 3 days before my 25th birthday.
Old 08-16-2011, 03:28 AM   #62
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozak View Post
I've been sans PC for a little over a week and this forum runs like shit on my Windows 6.xx phone, thusly I've been incommunicado, so to speak. I could swear you guys weren't leaving til 3, so when I showed up at 2:45...anyway, my buddy(in the silver SRT8 Charger) lives in Yucaipa and make regular trips up there so we just went his way and stopped over at Lake Arrowhead's fine beachside McDonald's, lol. I saw Ben turn into the Von's parking lot, but continued playing follow the leader and figured we'd meet up at BJ's. We arrived at precisely 6 and when we left I noticed Ben's Vette, but was already on my way out, I guess we beat you somehow *shrug*. Anyway, I'll catch you guys next month, 3 days before my 25th birthday.
Doh! We got to BJ's a bit later than 6 and punted because the wait was crazy. Went to Fudds down the street. Sorry for the cluster fuck. But sounds like somehow you had a good time.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 08-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #63

I really wanted to do this run but
I was in Miami working, will try to make it next time
Old 08-16-2011, 03:13 PM   #64

Damn Kozak I knew that was your car! We were all standing in the Vons parking lot when I just happened to look street ward and saw a BOM GTO drive by. I even said out loud: “That sure looks like Kozak’s car.” (I couldn’t see your wheels so…)
Old 08-17-2011, 01:32 AM   #65

Yep, 'twas me, threw Ben a rev when I passed him and then saw him duck into the Von's parking lot and figured, fuck those guys, they didn't wanna hang out with me either, lol, j/k. But yea BJ's was pretty busy, but when we got there it was a 30 minute wait and they got my group of 4 in at 20 and some change. I figured it would be a crazy place to end the cruise right at dinner time, delicious meal though. Anyway, I'll see you guys next month.