Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #191
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chate View Post
I chuckled, also very impressed with the gt500
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-25-2012, 12:26 AM   #192

Not a bad showing for the little guy

2012 Motor Trend Best Driver's Car
9th Place: Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
8th Place: Jaguar XKR-S
7th Place: Ford Shelby GT500
6th Place: Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
5th Place: McLaren MP4-12C
4th Place: Subaru BRZ
3rd Place: 2013 Nissan GT-R Black Edition
2nd Place: Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Black Series Coupe
1st Place: Porsche 911 Carrera S (ultra lame)

I still stand by my desperate need for power opinion. A friend of mine is looking into one and I was "lucky" enough to get behind the wheel of a BR-Z (he had to clear a credit/finance check... or whatever they call it to even get a test drive).
On a simple test drive the car felt small but very nimble and solid, but I just can’t get past the immense lack of power. Plus I have to say that on the BR-Z the interior is very lack luster for $30,000 (plus markup). The seats however... AWESOME

Make a STI or whatever version you want to call it which puts out a turboed 300hp stock (easily tuneable to a safe 350) and it could be a great little car
Old 08-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #193

Ive seen a few of these when driving to work at night in the San Gabriel/Rosemead area, both the Scion and Subaru. Last night I got to run one really quick on the 10, it was blue so im guessing it was the Subie. My Chrysler 200 S pulled away pretty good so I can see that they need more power. Still tho wasnt that fair, 283/260 vs 200/151. Cool looking little car tho.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:35 PM   #194

Send a message via AIM to Chate

Ready? 11.3 sec 1/4 mile

booooosted
Old 09-07-2012, 11:41 PM   #195

Cool cuz the I saw at Irwindale last night was slooow
Old 09-08-2012, 01:52 AM   #196
I, Vettezuki

These are great looking cars and from what I hear anyway, brilliantly balanced and stable. But this is Amerika, mmmkay. More fucking power please.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-08-2012, 09:40 AM   #197

Word.

In stock form, even with the prius tires, it's more fun in the mountains than my vette (I've put 6k miles on it in 3 months because i drive out to ACH or MCR almost every week!!) I usually go with some college friends with Evos and WRXs and they can't stop talking about how unbelievable it is in the corners...I'm a crappy driver too and this thing inspires such confidence that I play tag with sportbikes on the twisties and a couple guys have asked "what is that car???" because they cant believe how well it keeps up, especially after hearing that its 200hp!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #198

I've been tempted, but i'm really hoping to go all-motor...dunno how much i can get out of it yet, but my AEM parts are slated to be installed next month (hopefully, remember they borrowed my car for measurements back in MAY!!) and i heard something like 12hp from intake+exhaust which will bring it to 150whp on the dreamkiller dyno LOL
Old 09-08-2012, 09:59 AM   #199
pain's fun, hit me again

I dont know why I dont like this car, everything on paper should mean I would like it. Well, except that my goped made more power.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 09-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #200

I was impressed by what it could do when I saw one at an autocross event I was at recently. I don't know what kind of driver was in it or if he could do better or was better than everyone there but I would love to get behind the wheel of the car and see for myself.

Nissan 350Z (SOLD): Great for everyday driving and occasional corner carving

Mods: MREV2, HFC, CAI, Plenum Spacer, Osiris Tune, GR+Pro Coil Overs, SPC alignment