Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-10-2012, 07:52 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
No doubt, but they wont last anywhere near as long as the NT05's will.

NT05's are still a 200 treadwear tire, so they are plenty sticky for street use but will last longer and provide excellent wet weather traction.
I had a friend who had them as well and liked them a lot. If they last longer then they are definitely a winner. By chance have you ever had the Falken Azenis 615K? I am looking at those too and want to know people's opinions.

Nissan 350Z (SOLD): Great for everyday driving and occasional corner carving
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods: MREV2, HFC, CAI, Plenum Spacer, Osiris Tune, GR+Pro Coil Overs, SPC alignment
Old 08-10-2012, 07:55 AM   #12

and I just checked Nitto's website and they don't make the NT05 in 15's. Even if I got larger rims (which I don't really want to do) the smallest tire would be a 235 and I can only fit 205 unless I get fender flares.

And a sound clip: http://youtu.be/v3aa8sjfdhE

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mods: MREV2, HFC, CAI, Plenum Spacer, Osiris Tune, GR+Pro Coil Overs, SPC alignment
Old 08-12-2012, 07:47 AM   #13

So fuggin badass. I love the e30 chassis. I used to have an old 318 and it actually was a really fun car, albeit slow. Is the motor a US spec e36 engine? I think the euro spec ones made more power I never found out why. Either way... sick car dude, I love motor swaps

2001 DC4 Acura Integra

Old 08-13-2012, 08:29 AM   #14

The motor is the US version. It has 240hp stock but this car has a chip, exhaust and intake. We are under the impression that it is putting down roughly 220 to the rear wheels. The Eurospec ones made more power because they are allowed to enjoy their cars while we have strict regulations. To my understanding the euro motor was completely different. I must say, euro or not, this car is a lot of fun.

Went racing yesterday for the first time in the beast and I ended up with the second fastest lap. Granted I was on race tires which helped a lot. I was smoked by an older Miata with a new Miata motor, ported heads, cams, bolt ons and full on Hoosier slicks. He murdered me by 2 seconds.... third place was only .1 second slower than I. Anyways, here are some pics of the car as well as the link to the photobucket album.

http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...arnota/Public/

Old 08-13-2012, 04:05 PM   #15

www.horsepowerfreaks.com will be your friend. They are located in San Diego as well.

Boost, because sometimes atmospheric pressure just isn't enough.

"If it has tit's or tires, you can be pretty sure your going to have problems with them..."