Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-16-2008, 10:09 PM   #1
Internet Tough Guy

Default Wassabe!

What's up everybody. My name is Carlos and i met some of you guys at the june 14 drags. I had the Black corvette in shown on run #19. Thanks for the video. My best run that day was a 12.6 @ 117 my worst run was a 15.6 @70. I know some of you guys from digital corvettes and streetfire.net. Baddassc6 is my screen name on all these forums. I do alot more NASA HPDE events than drag racing and plan on attending the next event at Buttonwillow this comming weekend. Anyways, I look foward to getting together with you guys again.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:35 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Hey Carlos - nice to meet you I love your car When is the buttonwillow event? I would love to go out and watch.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Hey Carlos - nice to meet you I love your car When is the buttonwillow event? I would love to go out and watch.
My reading comprehension skill are a bit weak, but I think he said next weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
. . . I do alot more NASA HPDE events than drag racing and plan on attending the next event at Buttonwillow this comming weekend. . .

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-16-2008, 11:28 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
What's up everybody. My name is Carlos and i met some of you guys at the june 14 drags. I had the Black corvette in shown on run #19. Thanks for the video. My best run that day was a 12.6 @ 117 my worst run was a 15.6 @70. I know some of you guys from digital corvettes and streetfire.net. Baddassc6 is my screen name on all these forums. I do alot more NASA HPDE events than drag racing and plan on attending the next event at Buttonwillow this comming weekend. Anyways, I look foward to getting together with you guys again.

Nice to meet in person brother. We gotta find a way to get some wicked track video.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-17-2008, 06:01 AM   #5
Internet Tough Guy

I have some pretty good raw video from PIR. The problem O have is the my edting software. My laptop can with Microsoft movie maker and wheneve i go to puclish a movie it's black out. I even remove all the effects, but still black. I have some raw footage I could load, but its really long (20 minute+). Do you guys have a recommended video editing program?
Old 06-17-2008, 06:03 AM   #6
Internet Tough Guy

Yes it's this comming saturday and sunday. it's actually not to late to register either.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:13 AM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I have some pretty good raw video from PIR. The problem O have is the my edting software. My laptop can with Microsoft movie maker and wheneve i go to puclish a movie it's black out. I even remove all the effects, but still black. I have some raw footage I could load, but its really long (20 minute+). Do you guys have a recommended video editing program?

Is it shot on miniDV? Where you at? Maybe we could meet up and I can get a copy (camera to camera digital copy) and edit it for you. The common good higher level editors are Adobe Premiere and Final Cut. However, both will set you back over a grand in the packages they come in.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-17-2008, 06:22 PM   #8
Internet Tough Guy

Wow a grand is super expensive. I wasn't looking for any thing that had crazy effects. I wa looking for something that would allow me to mesh different formats. The videos show up and .mov and .avi/mpeg files????? I have footage from three days worth of racing at PIR. Some of the was shot from a camera that was on top of the car with camera on a suction cup. I plan on getting alot of footage this weekend.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Wow a grand is super expensive. I wasn't looking for any thing that had crazy effects. I wa looking for something that would allow me to mesh different formats. The videos show up and .mov and .avi/mpeg files????? I have footage from three days worth of racing at PIR. Some of the was shot from a camera that was on top of the car with camera on a suction cup. I plan on getting alot of footage this weekend.
You might want to check out the various ULEAD offerings. I'm sure there's something that'll fit that bill. I'm more than happy to help you cut stuff together if you like.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 06-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #10
Internet Tough Guy

Itry to find something. I'm in diego, but I'll be driving all the way up to buttonwillow (IVO bakerfield) on friday. I could burn a couple fo CDs and mail them to you or drop them off.