Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-28-2010, 12:13 AM   #101
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
That sounds pretty cool, but do think many would be willing to go to the Creek in the day and to the beach in the evening? (The groups don't have to be the same of course.) Maybe I'll finally buy a weapon if we go there. Riflegear has a Sig 522 LR that looks pretty cool for <$500.
The range closes at 4pm so if we showed up at 8am when they open, leave at 1-2pm and make it to the beach by 3-4pm, Its about 70 miles from Lytle Creek to Huntington beach
Old 06-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #102

Just a side note....History channel has a show called Top Shot.
It is two team elimination challenge . Each team starts with 8 members, some handgun and some rifle shooters. A mix of law enforcement, military and competitive shooters. Each week there is a team vs team challenge and the loosing team must pick two members who shoot against each other in a elimination round.
http://tv.yahoo.com/show/45741

http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot
And I just saw this Sunday at 8pm they are having a replay of the first 4 shows. Time to set the DVR.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:02 PM   #103
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
Just a side note....History channel has a show called Top Shot.
It is two team elimination challenge . Each team starts with 8 members, some handgun and some rifle shooters. A mix of law enforcement, military and competitive shooters. Each week there is a team vs team challenge and the loosing team must pick two members who shoot against each other in a elimination round.
http://tv.yahoo.com/show/45741

http://www.history.com/shows/top-shot
And I just saw this Sunday at 8pm they are having a replay of the first 4 shows. Time to set the DVR.
I have been watching this for the past 4 weeks and I like it. Its a reality show for men. None of this last bachelorette standing bullshit.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:18 PM   #104
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I have been watching this for the past 4 weeks and I like it. Its a reality show for men. None of this last bachelorette standing bullshit.
Isnt there a chick on the show though? lol
Old 06-29-2010, 11:43 PM   #105
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Isnt there a chick on the show though? lol

Just remembered, it was a woman police officer who took out that prick in Texas who went on a Jihadi rampage.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-12-2010, 10:42 PM   #106
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

It kinda got a little pussy last week with all this rat fink shit.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:43 PM   #107
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Oh an where do we stand with the cruse?
Old 07-12-2010, 11:07 PM   #108
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Oh an where do we stand with the cruse?
Prado in the afternoon. Beach in the evening. Working on the details.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-13-2010, 11:20 AM   #109
I, Vettezuki

Click here on the calendar link and push on "Click here if you intend to go to this event" so I can get a head count.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #110
I, Vettezuki

Need some pics of you guys holding your sweet sweet babies. We'll select one or more for use in our banner. Need these stat!

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)