Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-30-2008, 09:43 PM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default What does white/blue smoke mean?

I was coming home from doing a little shopping at a wood/working store, when a body kitted 350Z pulled in front of me. Fine. Then getting on to the freeway he played with the throttle a little, trying to get my attention. OK. It was way to crowded to get gnarly (and I don't do that on the street anyway), so I just paced him a little to let him know the "old man" is on your ass. I'll say this, he wasn't slow. However I noticed as I had to peel away for my interchange, and he changed gears an ominous cloud of blue/white smoke exited his tail pipe. Wonder what that was?

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I was coming home from doing a little shopping at a wood/working store, when a body kitted 350Z pulled in front of me. Fine. Then getting on to the freeway he played with the throttle a little, trying to get my attention. OK. It was way to crowded to get gnarly (and I don't do that on the street anyway), so I just paced him a little to let him know the "old man" is on your ass. I'll say this, he wasn't slow. However I noticed as I had to peel away for my interchange, and he changed gears an ominous cloud of blue/white smoke exited his tail pipe. Wonder what that was?
LOL, maybe he had a blower and it was some oil blowby burning up?
Old 03-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
LOL, maybe he had a blower and it was some oil blowby burning up?
Yeah, it did look like the smoke that came off our own dear enkeivette's motor at the dyno. Except this guy's came out of the exhaust.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-31-2008, 12:01 AM   #4
Super Moderator

Blue = Oil
White = Coolant
Black = Gas
Pink = Shrooms

If you saw both I'd guess a head gasket leak.

I was hanging out with my high school girl friend a few months ago and I found out that her Dad has a supercharged 350Z. I wanted to take a look under the hood but he wasn't home.
Old 03-31-2008, 12:09 AM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Blue = Oil
White = Coolant
Black = Gas
Pink = Shrooms

If you saw both I'd guess a head gasket leak.

I was hanging out with my high school girl friend a few months ago and I found out that her Dad has a supercharged 350Z. I wanted to take a look under the hood but he wasn't home.
So you were hanging out with your H.S. girlfriend, her dad wasn't home, and you wanted to take a look under the hood. . .

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #6
Super Moderator

Quote:
So you were hanging out with your H.S. girlfriend, her dad wasn't home, and you wanted to take a look under the hood. . .
Ahahaha, if you saw her I'm sure you'd want to take her out for a spin too. The car I mean...
Old 03-31-2008, 01:30 PM   #7
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Ahahaha, if you saw her I'm sure you'd want to take her out for a spin too. The car I mean...
My wife has some pretty strict policies regarding what I can take for a spin. . . or else,

See Alexis's post?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-31-2008, 02:20 PM   #8
Super Moderator

Old 04-04-2008, 04:04 PM   #9

Send a message via AIM to SexyLxy

Quote:
My wife has some pretty strict policies regarding what I can take for a spin. . . or else,

See Alexis's post?
I'm likin the useage of my link...keep it up.

Yeah you better watch out, those women have a nasty attitude