Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #31
Black as death, hotter than hell, and sweeter than love.

I get Married Oct 8. I really was looking forward to a pokerrun! darnit.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:09 PM   #32

Send a message via Skype™ to sinaSRT-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Could be a girlfriend/chick/wife thing (don't recommend bringing all at the same time), but the Mission Inn in Riverside has killer X-Mas lights, decorations, ice rink, horse cart rides and stuff in December. That "could" be an option for December.
WIN.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-21-2011, 09:11 PM   #33

Send a message via Skype™ to sinaSRT-4

Mulholland sounds great for September's cruise.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:11 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoushNitemare View Post
We should do a desert run, maybe Mesa Grande?

Over Mesa Grande?

I don't think I'll ever get over Mesa Grande...

Sorry Leslie.

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".

Old 08-21-2011, 11:17 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinaSRT-4 View Post
Mulholland sounds great for September's cruise.

Whatcha wanna do?

I'm in a Go Kart, even smaller than you and a lot of the roads I know reflect that. I know a lot of the bigger guys won't like things like Tuna Canyon but guys like you and I can probably do without Kanan Road and Malibu Canyon Road.

So then, if you'd like killer twisties where I usually catch bikes lemme know, if you'd like a little less sawing of the wheel, by all means speak up. I know several over looks and turn outs for some nice photo ops, however we can usually get about ten cars in the space you guys fit five.

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".

Old 08-21-2011, 11:25 PM   #36
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkestSpade View Post
I get Married Oct 8. I really was looking forward to a pokerrun! darnit.
It's not settled. I'm thinking November to be honest for a little more time to plan.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 08-21-2011, 11:28 PM   #37
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Whatcha wanna do?

I'm in a Go Kart, even smaller than you and a lot of the roads I know reflect that. I know a lot of the bigger guys won't like things like Tuna Canyon but guys like you and I can probably do without Kanan Road and Malibu Canyon Road.

So then, if you'd like killer twisties where I usually catch bikes lemme know, if you'd like a little less sawing of the wheel, by all means speak up. I know several over looks and turn outs for some nice photo ops, however we can usually get about ten cars in the space you guys fit five.

Compare to GRR which is 1.5 lanes at times and pretty much constant steering input.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 08-22-2011, 12:18 AM   #38
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
It's not settled. I'm thinking November to be honest for a little more time to plan.
Either way we need to nail down a route asap
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 08-22-2011, 03:54 AM   #39

u know which meet i really enjoyd was the meeting up at irvine spectrum and cruise down pch that was alot of fun thats what we shpuld do before the year ends??

6spd manual
Brembo package
3.73 gears

MODS-
Bassani exhaust
Bassani xpipe
C&l intake
Boss 302 intake manifold
Ford racing short shifter
Sr racing springs
Steeda strut bar
Front sway bar
Rear sway bar control arms subframe connectors
Tuned

Old 08-22-2011, 10:08 AM   #40

Quote:
Compare to GRR which is 1.5 lanes at times and pretty much constant steering input.

Tuna Canyon makes GRR look like the 5 freeway through Irvine.

It's a four mile long driveway that starts off as a two way 1.5 lane residential street in the hills and ends up a one way, down hill alley to the ocean with a sheer cliff face on your right and a rather steep drop off to the left with almost no guard rails.

Now you can't really get going faster that say 35 or maybe 40 but the roller skate I drive doesn't really ever have to break speed, you guys in American steel and non-AWD Japadans might not like the action.

Maybe I can patch up a dual route, one for the confident, one for the sane. All roads lead to Ro... I mean Malibu after all.

Closed Thread