Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-07-2007, 06:44 PM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Car and Driver Lighting Lap

Ok, so I am a Vette fanatic; but I have good reason Consider August 2008 CD Lighting Lap. The base Corvette with the Z51 option beats a 911 Turbo and Audi R8. That's the base Corvette with a commonly optioned suspension boys and girls. The ZO6 beats everything including the 911 GT3, a genuine track day car that comes with gumball tires and not much else. Consider legendary Chevy V8 reliability, a warranty that's good for a grocery getter let alone world beating sports car, outstanding mileage, low emissions and well, so much for crappy American engineering hey. All hail the Bow Tie

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-08-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki
Ok, so I am a Vette fanatic; but I have good reason Consider August 2008 CD Lighting Lap. The base Corvette with the Z51 option beats a 911 Turbo and Audi R8. That's the base Corvette with a commonly optioned suspension boys and girls. The ZO6 beats everything including the 911 GT3, a genuine track day car that comes with gumball tires and not much else. Consider legendary Chevy V8 reliability, a warranty that's good for a grocery getter let alone world beating sports car, outstanding mileage, low emissions and well, so much for crappy American engineering hey. All hail the Bow Tie
Bang for buck, the Corvette is the greatest sportscar in the universe. When the "blue devil" comes out, nothing costing less than 600k will be able to touch it...