Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-11-2011, 03:46 PM   #21
I, Vettezuki

Ok, unless someone strenuously objects, let's find a good cheap Fox. Unless someone else prefers to handle it, I can take care of the registration and paper work. It'll be non-op. I don't care where the car is or who uses it (as long as they're in on the project). I do NOT have any storage space left. Theoretically I could move my Jeep to my folks house (maybe) and have it at mine if no other location is available.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #22
Fast & Filthy

I don't have room yet either. I need to get the Explorer done and then I can get rid of Eric's. Then I have to bring my wifes F100 here to do. After that I'd have room.

Old 10-11-2011, 03:49 PM   #23
pain's fun, hit me again

I suppose if it comes down to no room the fox could be kept here, though im quickly running out of space as well
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!

Old 10-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #24

Boo, got here late...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...632383344.html

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".

Old 10-11-2011, 04:38 PM   #25
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Uh, Fox. . . as in "Mustang".

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-11-2011, 04:39 PM   #26
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
I don't have room yet either. I need to get the Explorer done and then I can get rid of Eric's. Then I have to bring my wifes F100 here to do. After that I'd have room.
Is that within a 6 month window?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-11-2011, 05:04 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Uh, Fox. . . as in "Mustang".

Oh I know what you mean, was just voicing an opinion...

Personally I'd go for another tiny foreign car that doesn't usually take much to track but I know where you guys stand on tiny foreign cars so I'll just be over here.

Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".

Old 10-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #28
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Oh I know what you mean, was just voicing an opinion...

Personally I'd go for another tiny foreign car that doesn't usually take much to track but I know where you guys stand on tiny foreign cars so I'll just be over here.

Have you seen this race? It's brutal with a fair dose of collisions, unintentional, and some maybe not so unintentional. A lighter RWD V8 is probably about the best of all worlds. I'd be a bit worried in a real small light car facing a 4,000 lb piece of steal. It'll also be second nature to drive well for several of these guys. Plus, the Lemon Fox sounds better than the Lemon Protege, .

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Old 10-11-2011, 06:00 PM   #29

I was actually thinking NA Miata but I thought you'd figure my bias since I got two...

Old 10-11-2011, 09:30 PM   #30
pain's fun, hit me again

Do you have several parts layin around you want to get rid of? Cause i do, Ron and Ben have both seen my shop and getting rid of parts is hugely needed. Besides once a fox is totally stripped to the bone will weigh 2900lbs even without the suspension mods ive done. Ron and I also know the chassis like the back of our hands and parts are WAY more readily available and cheaper than a mazda. And getting power for nothing out of a 5.0 is not hard, my stock engine fox did 8.7, imagine when we open up the heads, re-degree the cam, and bump compression a full point, i see 250-270rwhp being a easy possiblity.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!