Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #1

Default Noob here, first time on

First time on here, seems like a really cool site, just moved out here to Cali from NY about 6months ago... Picked up an 04 cobra vert, did some work to it, making good power, waiting to throw a KB 2.2 on it for some real power... Other than that, living in LA, and enjoying the car...
Old 12-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mts04termivert View Post
First time on here, seems like a really cool site, just moved out here to Cali from NY about 6months ago... Picked up an 04 cobra vert, did some work to it, making good power, waiting to throw a KB 2.2 on it for some real power... Other than that, living in LA, and enjoying the car...
Hey man, I'm glad you made it over here. I'll talk to you Sunday
Old 12-12-2008, 11:08 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Welcome aboard!

If I ever get extra stupid, I might put a KB 2.8L and 383 stroker kit my LSx.

If you're open tomorrow night, why not come on down to our monthly meet in Fullerton?

http://motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=872

If you ave a lady friend, she might enjoy where we end up in Riverside. Kind of a lot of driving for you, but the Cobra will love the cool night air and gas is real cheap.

If you have the time and inclination, put your Cobra in your Garage. Then it will show up under Member Rides.

Anywho, peace out.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-12-2008, 11:12 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Hey man, I'm glad you made it over here. I'll talk to you Sunday
yea good deal man
Old 12-12-2008, 11:13 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Welcome aboard!

If I ever get extra stupid, I might put a KB 2.8L and 383 stroker kit my LSx.

If you're open tomorrow night, why not come on down to our monthly meet in Fullerton?

http://motorgen.com/forum/showthread.php?t=872

If you ave a lady friend, she might enjoy where we end up in Riverside. Kind of a lot of driving for you, but the Cobra will love the cool night air and gas is real cheap.

If you have the time and inclination, put your Cobra in your Garage. Then it will show up under Member Rides.

Anywho, peace out.
not a fan of the 2.8 but it does make good power, rather do a 3.4 whipple but either way, cool, not going to be able to make it tomorrow, had plans for a week already... thanks for the welcome!!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:16 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
not a fan of the 2.8 but it does make good power, rather do a 3.4 whipple but either way, cool, not going to be able to make it tomorrow, had plans for a week already... thanks for the welcome!!
What's the 411 on the KB 2.8 vs. Whipple 3.4? Is there a Whipple for the LS motors? Seems there all Maggies or KBs.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-12-2008, 11:22 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
What's the 411 on the KB 2.8 vs. Whipple 3.4? Is there a Whipple for the LS motors? Seems there all Maggies or KBs.
oops didn't see LS motor... whipple makes applications for all makes and models, check out their site... im not sure tho...
Old 12-13-2008, 12:10 AM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
oops didn't see LS motor... whipple makes applications for all makes and models, check out their site... im not sure tho...
I'll check their site. I didn't know Whipple made applications for LS motors; always associated them with Ford for some reason. It ain't in the cards now, but I'll sure check it out seriously when the time comes. Then again maybe I'll just get the ZR1 motor for my lil' ole Vette

Peace out.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-13-2008, 11:15 AM   #9
Fast & Filthy

Welcome to the board.
Old 12-13-2008, 12:51 PM   #10

Welcome. I think I met you over at RET when was Greg was finishing up the tune on my GT/CS.

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?