Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-01-2012, 04:57 PM   #11

Who the hell needs to do a study to figure out race tracks are loud?
Government really needs to shrink so that we don't have a bunch of wannabe dictators looking for ways to tell people what to do in the name of moral high ground. Pretty hard to argue against protecting the environment, right? But lets go ahead and push auto manufacturers fill up cars with hundreds of pounds of toxic batteries with little blue logos on them so that everyone else knows how green you are. Wouldn't want to do things to improve the environment if other people can't see you doing them.

That's it, I call shenanigans.

And while we are at it, we really need to stop bailing people out every time they complain about something. What's that, the race track that you moved next to is too loud? Maybe you should have thought about that before you moved in. Life ain't fair. When are we going to stop letting the vocal minority get their way all the time?
Old 03-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #12
Graphics B*tch

This is total bulllshit. I too can not stand people who move into an area around a race track, sports park, school and then complain about the location they moved by. Their house was probably a little lower in price because of it. Fuck them! Don't like the noise.. don't buy the house. We are running out of places to race. Then same people who complain about the race tracks and get them shut down are probably also the first to bitch about street racing.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 03-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #13

Maybe we could all chip in...

Your own personal race facility anyone?
Two bulls are standing on top of a mountain. The younger one says to the older one: "Hey pop, what's say we run down there and fuck one of them cows". "No son" the older one says,"Lets walk down and fuck 'em all".
Old 03-02-2012, 12:36 AM   #14
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Small White Car View Post
Maybe we could all chip in...

Your own personal race facility anyone?
Maybe Motorgen should buy it and make it a home track? Who's in. I figure we'll need about $25 million rough guess.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #15
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Maybe Motorgen should buy it and make it a home track? Who's in. I figure we'll need about $25 million rough guess.
Shit, i'd blow 25 million on that if i won the lotto. I'd even live there.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:50 AM   #16
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Shit, i'd blow 25 million on that if i won the lotto. I'd even live there.
There's plenty of land there to develop. It could even be a part time version of one of those spa retreat race tracks like they have in Europe for the uber rich.

That is a big chunk, several square miles.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-02-2012, 02:53 AM   #17
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkLookingCar View Post
. . . What's that, the race track that you moved next to is too loud? Maybe you should have thought about that before you moved in. Life ain't fair. . . .
It's wonderfully fair. You can trade a little cheaper place to live in exchange for something that's a bit louder. It preceded you and has the noise rights. Or it should in a just world.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-02-2012, 06:30 AM   #18

Petition to keep it open.

http://www.change.org/petitions/coun...acing-for-all#
Old 03-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #19
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdracer73 View Post
Signed.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:05 AM   #20
That's Mr. Bitch to you.

Signed and I want that track holly shit I want it. I am buying a lotto ticket today.

2012 Sand Storm (Toy Hauler)
2008 Cadillac STS-V (The Car)
2008 2500 HD Silverado (The Work Truck)
2008 Honda TRX400 (Her Bike)
2006 Honda TRX450R (The Bike)
2005 Mazda 3 2.3L (Her Car)
2003 2500 HD Duramax (The Truck)

P.S. Fuck Apple.