Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: Shorter or Longer Route
Longer you panzie. 0 0%
Shorter, I have ADD. 4 66.67%
Either would be fine. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #161
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vqz33 View Post
yea sorry im joining these forums all late haha. The turn out was great i was in the gray 350z on Work Emo's. The blonde girl was pretty cute haha and the best part, she was checking out my car!!! I might want to have dibs on her haha, anywho great turn out guys make sure u hit up the my350z forums on the next cruise im always gonna be down for stuff like that oh and the 08 nismo is gonna be coming with me often!
Sweet, thanks again for coming out. It was hard to get the import guys to come out at first, but it was really cool to have you guys there and have such a nice mix of cars. The next meet is November 8th, tell your buddies to come (and to register here, more users is more fun). I invited roughly 18-20ish boards to this last meet, but I already have a list of 29 for the next one. The turnout should be even better. I'm already hyped
Old 10-13-2008, 07:17 PM   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
Sweet, thanks again for coming out. It was hard to get the import guys to come out at first, but it was really cool to have you guys there and have such a nice mix of cars. The next meet is November 8th, tell your buddies to come (and to register here, more users is more fun). I invited roughly 18-20ish boards to this last meet, but I already have a list of 29 for the next one. The turnout should be even better. I'm already hyped
4 sure i will definiitley spread the word we need more good meets like this often! I could't believe a import and domestic fight didnt happen haha, as long as we can keep it that way it should be fun for a long time to come. Dont worry i will definitley spread the word of the good meet make sure u keep me posted on any up and coming meets!!! I'll be sure to bring alot more people!
Old 10-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #163
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vqz33 View Post
4 sure i will definiitley spread the word we need more good meets like this often! I could't believe a import and domestic fight didnt happen haha, as long as we can keep it that way it should be fun for a long time to come. Dont worry i will definitley spread the word of the good meet make sure u keep me posted on any up and coming meets!!! I'll be sure to bring alot more people!
this was really a great turnout, I can't wait for the next one. In 4 Pix
Old 10-14-2008, 01:09 AM   #164
I, Vettezuki

Default Video

Here's the video of the run.

I went for getting it up sooner rather than making it super nice. Enjoy ya'lls.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-14-2008, 10:02 AM   #165

good sir you made my car look good lol.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:17 AM   #166

Send a message via AIM to bgn8711

Ben, what a badass video man! the part where everyone is coming up the hill in the canyon with all the headlights looks so badass! I'm definitely bringing my car next time ironically the reason I didn't bring my car magically fixed itself....f*cking Buicks. Again you guys really put on an awesome event! I'm ready for the offroad cruise can't wait to see people breaking shit haha. BTW the blond girl in question looked to be jail bait to me but IDK.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #167

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn8711 View Post
Ben, what a badass video man! the part where everyone is coming up the hill in the canyon with all the headlights looks so badass! I'm definitely bringing my car next time ironically the reason I didn't bring my car magically fixed itself....f*cking Buicks. Again you guys really put on an awesome event! I'm ready for the offroad cruise can't wait to see people breaking shit haha. BTW the blond girl in question looked to be jail bait to me but IDK.
see to u looked a lil jail bait-ish but to my just turned 20 year old ass its right on the money.....i just gotta drop by tell her mom im going to school making something of myself i have a good job now blah blah blah check out the evo.....then she can spend all the night all the time under complete trust......god i love parents most of the time theyre easier then the daughters lol
Old 10-14-2008, 11:02 AM   #168
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
. . . god i love parents most of the time theyre easier then the daughters lol
And that's what's wrong with America today.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-14-2008, 11:14 AM   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
And that's what's wrong with America today.

lol ya i know tell me about it!

also the parent thing i ment figuratively and literally.....o boy i miss high school

anywho u wanna know the sad truth about all this b/s with getting young girls under there parents radars to do the nasties.......is that the most trusting situations came when the parent was single.......better yet when the mom was single and the daughter lives with the mom......you can see the lack of male presence taking effect when there so trusting to the first guy that talks a good game.......and truth be told they turn theyre daughters into skanks because ever tom dick and bill that walks threw there puts on a fronta nd walks out with the prize only to make the daughter more dependent on male companionship...to become what we call a skank...and or most likely clingy because of lack of parental authority kinda sucks.....
Old 10-14-2008, 11:24 AM   #170
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
lol ya i know tell me about it!

also the parent thing i ment figuratively and literally.....o boy i miss high school

anywho u wanna know the sad truth about all this b/s with getting young girls under there parents radars to do the nasties.......is that the most trusting situations came when the parent was single.......better yet when the mom was single and the daughter lives with the mom......you can see the lack of male presence taking effect when there so trusting to the first guy that talks a good game.......and truth be told they turn theyre daughters into skanks because ever tom dick and bill that walks threw there puts on a fronta nd walks out with the prize only to make the daughter more dependent on male companionship...to become what we call a skank...and or most likely clingy because of lack of parental authority kinda sucks.....
Yeah, kinda sucks is a good way to put it. I know it's low hanging fruit, but you don't have to pick it you know. Give yourself a challenge and make the world a better place. Do it for the children.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)