Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-30-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk
Default Yes, please.

Quote:
Not to be outdone by rival Holden Special Vehicles (HSV), Ford Performance Vehicles (FPV) unleashed its first-ever concept car at the 2011 Australian International Motor Show in Melbourne.
Unlike HSV and its Black Edition Clubsport and Maloo R8s, FVP went for an all-blacked out look for its bespoke GT muscle car, which is based on the local market, rear-wheel drive Falcon sedan.

Its sinister looks come courtesy of a Silhouette black paintwork combined with a unique matte finish stripe package on the bonnet, rear wing, bodysides and the rear diffuser. The same paint treatment is carried over on the 19-inch one-piece forged alloy rims shod in special Dunlop SP Sportmaxx GT tires.

In addition, the Australian sports sedan gains large brake ducts incorporated into the modified front facia, while black framing has been used to enhance the rear light graphics treatment..

The all-black theme continues behind the smoked windows with black leather trim throughout and an all-black dash treatment that includes the interior command centre (ICC).

Under the sheetmetal, there's a track-tuned suspension specification and a full stainless steel high-flow twin exhaust system exhaust finished with quad black exhaust tips. Furthermore, the performance brake package includes larger six-piston brake calipers up front and four-piston brake calipers at the rear, which are both also finished in black.

Power comes in the form of the FVP GT’s supercharged 5.0-liter Boss V8 churning out 335kW (449-horses) and 570Nm (420.4 lb-ft) of peak torque.

Even though the sinister looking FVP GT is a one-off show car, Ford Performance Vehicles General Manager Rod Barrett said that the company will gauge public opinion at the show.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:41 PM   #2
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Old 06-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #3

Do want.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #4
Super Moderator

I dig it. Wonder how they'll ruin the production model.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:43 PM   #5
I, Vettezuki

Goodness.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-01-2011, 12:51 AM   #6
pain's fun, hit me again

Wow, thats the first concept car that they nailed right off the batt. Tis perfect in every way.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 07-01-2011, 02:57 PM   #7
Super Moderator

Hate to say it, but it looks like an Acura TL with a cowl hood and a body kit. Haha, at least it's not FWD.

Old 07-01-2011, 03:56 PM   #8
Neanderthal

It's a still a FOUR door. I just don't think 4 doors make a good look.......

But, then again I could be wrong..................no.
2016 Nissan Altma
Old 07-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #9
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Hate to say it, but it looks like an Acura TL with a cowl hood and a body kit. Haha, at least it's not FWD.

Dude, the cars are black. Other then that the lines are pretty substantially different. Look again.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 07-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #10
Fast & Filthy

I like it. They should bring it here only with a twin turbo ecoboost 5.0.