Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 06-12-2007, 01:10 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Prepare for the jump to Light Speed

Some of you may have been following my conversion thread and know that I have a C3 that appears totally stock, Crossfire injection emblems and all, but puts a very honest to god 380 HP to asphalt.

So I was coming home from a Corvette and classic Chevy car show, minding my own business doing a flow of traffic 75mph in the fast lane when I see a Mini of some flavor with a modified body and go faster paint job closing behind me fairly fast (guess: 90-100mph). I don't know why for sure, maybe because I thought he was trying to show me up, but I felt like teasing him a bit . . . so I let off just a touch to let him close, then down shifted to 4 and stood on it. It was a sort of "Star Wars" shift to light drive moment where the stars start to blur. After just a few seconds and the chaser in the distance I said to myself, gosh . . . these cars are kinda going by fast, I wonder how fast I'm going. The speedo reported 120mph and climbing fast. Fortunately my exit was coming up and I dutifully let off the gas and exited the scene.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)