Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems
View Poll Results: New STi vs. Evo 10 based on looks only
STi 7 46.67%
Evo 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #21

My vote goes to the evo! since I own one! but really I've had a Sube before this car and a bunch of buddies with various sti's and WRX's and the Evo is for the win!
Old 11-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #22
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassAppeal View Post
My vote goes to the evo! since I own one! but really I've had a Sube before this car and a bunch of buddies with various sti's and WRX's and the Evo is for the win!
I agree
Old 11-14-2008, 02:21 PM   #23
Internet Tough Guy

I'll vote for the EVO. I mean if I took a huge salary cut and decided to wear womens panties.
Old 11-22-2008, 11:51 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I'll vote for the EVO. I mean if I took a huge salary cut and decided to wear womens panties.
its never to late to find urself :-D
Old 11-22-2008, 12:05 PM   #25
Boost Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by st-evo-9*corn fed-8urvet* View Post
its never to late to find urself :-D
wow corn fed, where you been???

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:04 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
wow corn fed, where you been???
lol havent u heard i blew my 122 mini block!! but it was just my tuning nothing to do with the e85 or the power i was making.

i just ran the e85 to lean at idle and cruise conditions and over the long term it fried my cylinder 2 piston ring.

so what did i learn.....there is a good reason y no one runs 19.5:1 afr on e85 so imma keep it to 16.0:1 max lol

but ya the whole waiting is just for secrete japanese sauce engine to come fresh off the boat from japan land!!!

and now imma have another spare evo block to someday build up lol......

and this is wat sucked most of all i found a freakin starion that i could afford but now it looking i wond be the proud owner of 2 cars :-(

**Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car
**Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car
**Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall
**Torque is how far you take the wall with you.
Old 11-22-2008, 01:38 PM   #27
Boost Junkie

Quote:
lol havent u heard i blew my 122 mini block!! but it was just my tuning nothing to do with the e85 or the power i was making.

i just ran the e85 to lean at idle and cruise conditions and over the long term it fried my cylinder 2 piston ring.

so what did i learn.....there is a good reason y no one runs 19.5:1 afr on e85 so imma keep it to 16.0:1 max lol

but ya the whole waiting is just for secrete japanese sauce engine to come fresh off the boat from japan land!!!

and this is wat sucked most of all i found a freakin starion that i could afford but now it looking i wond be the proud owner of 2 cars :-(
I heard about that, but you stopped posting too haha. Got my coilovers yesterday, installing tomorrow!

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!
Old 11-22-2008, 08:13 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacknBoostn View Post
I heard about that, but you stopped posting too haha. Got my coilovers yesterday, installing tomorrow!
oh snap good job on the coil over good choice for a first mod!!

also i stopped posting at alot of places it kinda sucks not having ur baby in the garage to back up ur words :-( lol

also i didnt want ppl to know i blew my engine bc i know the first thing everyone is gonn ablame it on is the e85 when it wasnt it was just my really lean trying to save fuel tuning lol. i should have my baby back in about 2 weeks i still need to get the body and alignment damage repaired from when i was hit

Old 11-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #29
I, Vettezuki

Quote:

Hey brother nice to hear from you again. I thought maybe you didn't like us anymore

I'll never talk smack about guys who try to do stuff like ur doing (like my spelling). You're pushing the envelope on what's understood and there are going to be some setbacks. Look at how many rockets NASA launched into the ground before they got that sorted, and there were like actual rocket scientists working on that problem.

PS What's the 411 with Starion? Is it just the motor or are there any other cool little features about it. I was listening to Flock of Seagulls the other day and was thinking about all the neato cars from the 80s; a much malinged era.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 11-23-2008, 01:13 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
Hey brother nice to hear from you again. I thought maybe you didn't like us anymore

I'll never talk smack about guys who try to do stuff like ur doing (like my spelling). You're pushing the envelope on what's understood and there are going to be some setbacks. Look at how many rockets NASA launched into the ground before they got that sorted, and there were like actual rocket scientists working on that problem.

PS What's the 411 with Starion? Is it just the motor or are there any other cool little features about it. I was listening to Flock of Seagulls the other day and was thinking about all the neato cars from the 80s; a much malinged era.

hey man ya i know well shit in a strange way im glad imma pioneer kinda....\

but ya this is the starion i was thinking about

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/924336113.html