Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-30-2009, 03:29 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Gotta love awd.
yea awd with no traction control or AYC, but using your throttle, center and rear diff was pretty interesting and learned alot. The car would need to be driven, not the car driving you.

It really seems like when traction is broken in the evo x, AYC kicks in and i dont need to do a damn thing to correct. its almost pretty hard to come in hot, and when you think you are, ayc and throttle pulls you right out.

handling characteristics? Lets just say i spent so much money on chassis stiffening and anti sway bars to get my car as rigid as possible, including subframe bushings, and other polyurethane bushings all underneath on the wagon. The evo x on the other hand, is rigid, chassis flex? hardly any, if Non that can be felt. Comes with a X brace in the rear, guess that means no strut bar needed, strut bar is the frame of the car. Eibach springs is all i feel that is needed for suspension upgrades on this car. Coming soon, UICP, catback with a test pipe and a tune. Then ill leave as is, unless im lying to myself.

Eventhough there are so many upsides to the new evo x. Im really sad my wagon isnt with me now. dont know what it is, just miss the hell out of her.