Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #1

Send a message via AIM to bgn8711
Default Alcohol kit on it's way.

I got it used for $400 it should be a blast and hopefully worth 80 horsepower + and the new turbo in august should be worth another 50 or so. Basically after about $800 dollars I'll have about as much power as Ben.

http://www.alkycontrol.com/

Brian
Old 03-28-2007, 09:15 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

"Dude, just wait til I get a bigger turbo, then I'll faster than a corvette." Sounds familiar . . . can you say rice.

Are you going to run on the 7th? If I have the Vette in running order and passed the ref, 50/50 at best, I might come out and make some light weight sighting runs.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 03-29-2007, 02:15 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to bgn8711

I think I'm going to be a no go on the 7th. Don't see too much of a point as I will not have my alky in yet and I know what it does baseline. Since when does buick=rice?? BTW, Did you get your fan issue sorted out yet? If you head out the 7th B let me know so I can come spectate. When is the one in May cuz I'm hopin to hit that one.

Brian

P.S do you have a helmet B?
Old 03-29-2007, 03:04 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgn8711
I think I'm going to be a no go on the 7th. Don't see too much of a point as I will not have my alky in yet and I know what it does baseline. Since when does buick=rice?? BTW, Did you get your fan issue sorted out yet? If you head out the 7th B let me know so I can come spectate. When is the one in May cuz I'm hopin to hit that one.

Brian

P.S do you have a helmet B?
It's fairly doubtful I'll have it passed the ref by the 7th so I probably won't make it. Plus I think we have a practice game on the 7th and I'm really itching to play some ball. And no, I don't have a helmet yet. I think I'll get one of those ominous looking closed ones and really get the dork factor as high as possible.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)