Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-15-2014, 01:56 PM   #2621

Impressive

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 01-17-2014, 01:11 AM   #2622
I, Vettezuki

Getting ready for work yesterday morning, I found one of my pet Chinchillas dead. He was apparently ok the night before, I have no idea what happened. I'm much better dealing with this kind of stuff than I used to be (for reasons I'll pass on here), but it's a reminder that life is temporary for all living things, and while there are typical or expected patterns, there are no guarantees other than an end. Nothing to be super anxious about, it just is, but it's still a reminder to enjoy life and your connections in it and to be careful about the kinds of things you put off.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-28-2014, 10:51 PM   #2623
Super Moderator

Im in nor cal for a trial... Motel 6 now has wall mounted flat panels, hardwood floors, a corner couch, cutesy shit on the walls... But no hair dryer and no shampoo. :I Good idea?
Old 01-28-2014, 10:53 PM   #2624
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedls View Post
Just had a hydrostatic body composition analysis done (basically a dunk test to determine body fat). I've gone from ~35% body fat in June 2012 to just under 14% today (13.77% to be exact).

Time to get a steak!
Old 01-28-2014, 10:56 PM   #2625
Super Moderator

Vince Vaugh, funny or annoying? IMnot-soHO spouting off a monologue really fast using moderately big words and moderate wit, to dominate the conversation, is not impressive or funny. Its annoying. So STFU Vince.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:07 AM   #2626

I find him quite hilarious.

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:05 AM   #2627
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I find him quite hilarious.
Well maybe you find him hilarious because you were beaten or sexually molested as a child and you have some deep routed childhood desire or subconscious need to have large men cover over you and go on and on spouting out barely comprehensible sentences with no pause and little point to the structure or even the message behind the sentence, I dont know maybe you were kicked in the head by Guy at a young age which caused you to suffer severe brain damage and now because of that you think run on sentences and virtually non-sensical jargon is funny, I dont know, is any of this hitting home with you? Or maybe I should just keep talking going on and on and on until you become dumbfounded and convinced that Im intelligent just because you cant keep up with my rigorous and annoying long monologues, maybe youre just a victim of being raised during a generational period where childrens minds could not fully develop because theyve been constantly brain fucked by computers and video games and all forms of electronic mass media and have become unable to think for themselves and when anyone cowers over you and spouts off language in such a fashion you think that its some how impressive and dominating to the listener and therefore funny? I dont know guy I dont know whats in your head, but thats money... Thats money.
Old 01-29-2014, 12:58 PM   #2628
I, Vettezuki

I don't think that's really fair. His "rant" performances bother you, but that's not all he does for Christ's sake.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 02-21-2014, 04:08 PM   #2629
Fast & Filthy

Parked next to a stock height Explorer today.

Old 02-28-2014, 01:12 AM   #2630
I, Vettezuki

When the GT-R first came out, I didn't particularly care for its styling. Kind of R-34 man myself. But it's really grown on me. It's a good looking car. I'd really like to drive one some day, to see if the common criticism of being a bit numb holds for me. One thing I love about my old Vette is that is, for lack of a better word, very "involving".

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)