Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 08-08-2013, 11:54 AM   #21
pain's fun, hit me again

Unfortunately I could not buy this crank direct from Ford, so I had to use the retailers that had it "in stock"
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-08-2013, 12:24 PM   #22
Fast & Filthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
Recieved this about my claim

Dear Guy Bowers,
We completed our research on your dispute. At this time, we have determined that the
transaction(s) processed incorrectly or was unauthorized. A summary of the transaction(s) is listed below
or on the attached page.
Your account was credited $
We have also credited your account for any appropriate interest, overdraft charges,service fees or
other miscellaneous charges related to the transaction(s). If you feel any fees related to the disputed
transaction(s) have not been refunded, please call us at the number listed at the top of this letter.
Was that from your card company?
Old 08-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #23
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Was that from your card company?
From Chase.

Purchased another crank from ford racing parts for $5 cheaper than him, hope they have it in stock
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Stopping the world!
Old 08-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #24
pain's fun, hit me again

"Your opinion is not fact, your claims are supposition. Removed labels do not indicate prior use, they indicate a label used to ship to us to stock. Torn open ends folded incorrectly do not indicate anything performed by us, they more likely indicate that UPS attempted to repackage an opened box. Insulting us repeatedly is not productive. You have claimed that you spoke to UPS when there is nothing on record, no claim was ever filed. Claimed that you were unable to send us pictures when you were able; you withheld them from us until a case was started. Claimed you've filed a charge back but if that happened the case would have been automatically closed. Claimed the manufacturer told you they tightly pack crankshafts--have loose-in-box crankshafts in the warehouse as we speak still sealed. "

he keeps emailing ebay. this was the most recent

Stopping the world!
Old 08-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #25

Did Chase tell you what to do with the crank? I would tell the guy if he wants the crank back he needs to send a box with paid postage back. and leave it at that.
1988 Trooper II SAS
1986 TrooperII (No Rear)
1988 Impulse (dead)
1983 K20
Old 08-08-2013, 04:46 PM   #26
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackax View Post
Did Chase tell you what to do with the crank? I would tell the guy if he wants the crank back he needs to send a box with paid postage back. and leave it at that.
Nope, I told them he's welcome to have iy back if he wants to send a return label for it.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #27

That shit is gay as hell Guy. Hope you get it all worked out and don't lose any money. I never did business with BOI, but I've heard nothing but complaints about them on nearly every Ford forum in the past.

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - DD

2006 Charger R/T - Wife's DD
Old 08-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #28
pain's fun, hit me again

yep, i can't wait to get the other crank for some comparison pictures.

Stopping the world!
Old 08-09-2013, 09:33 AM   #29
Fast & Filthy

Did you already pick up the one they sent to you from the machine shop? Keep all the emails, pictures, etc.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:35 AM   #30
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cobra69ss396 View Post
Did you already pick up the one they sent to you from the machine shop? Keep all the emails, pictures, etc.
Yup, I didn't have work done and both places told me not to take the risk and just get another crank. At the minimum it needs to be polished.

Stopping the world!