Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 01-15-2013, 11:34 AM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I'vd broken axles, blocks, heads, transmissions, etc etc.
Keep in mind my car is relatively stock. I don't care what car it is if you modify a car to double the factory HP output, shit is gonna break.

Except Justin... he's spechul

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

1995 Chrysler New Yorker - DD
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2006 Charger R/T - Wife's DD
Old 01-15-2013, 11:37 AM   #62
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
Originally Posted by N8Dogg98 View Post
Keep in mind my car is relatively stock. I don't care what car it is if you modify a car to double the factory HP output, shit is gonna break.

Except Justin... he's spechul
Unless that car already makes sufficient factory HP like the vette does then you have a fast car that lasts for years and years of abuse.

BTW I did all that on stock parts before building my cars up
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 01-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #63

You're now comparing a new car against a 15-17 y/o car.

Fwiw the 215 HP <$20,000 SN95 4.6 car came out when the C4 vette was only making 300 hp and cost > $37,000

MHS/Bullet Stage 2 NPI N/A Cams, PI Intake, Eibach pro-kit, Tokico blues, MM LCA's, MM FLSFC's, MAC UDP's, MAC o/r h-pipe, MAC cat-back, Steeda tri-ax shifter, FRPP 3.73 gears, FRPP Aluminum D/S, RAM HDX Clutch

Old 01-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #64
pain's fun, hit me again

I never mentioned the make of what I broke, truck, car, don't matter
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:06 PM   #65
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I'm 2.5 times the rwhp output of stock and have never had a failed part. Not one.
What's that? Like 190?

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 01-15-2013, 01:30 PM   #66

this thread has been a darn good time

Old 01-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #67
pain's fun, hit me again

If Justin drove like Ron and myself do, shit would break. And I do recall a bumper cover getting some holes in it.

Stopping the world!
Old 01-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
I completely agree. Even if I don't like them personally I have bough (limited I know) maturity to admit they are a solid performer. This brings us in a circle to their target demographic though. Why do old men purchas this, and rarely if ever use it?
I don't own a Corvette, but as an old guy my answer would have to be...

..."Because I can."

HP numbers are good and all, but they are like asking someone how much they can bench. What difference does it make if I can still kick your ass?
Old 01-15-2013, 05:27 PM   #69

Lol ^^^ true

Sent by Siri using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
If Justin drove like Ron and myself do, shit would break. And I do recall a bumper cover getting some holes in it.
Is the art if Shaolin what teaches you to assume?

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.