Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-11-2010, 11:41 PM   #1

Default club sport z says Hi

Hey guys I just joined and it looks like I missed one hell of a run today. Well it will have to be next time. I picked up an 05 350z and looking to do some canyon runs and eventually some track days. All the best,

Neil
Old 09-11-2010, 11:48 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by club sport z View Post
Hey guys I just joined and it looks like I missed one hell of a run today. Well it will have to be next time. I picked up an 05 350z and looking to do some canyon runs and eventually some track days. All the best,

Neil
Welcome aboard.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-12-2010, 12:03 AM   #3

Welcome Neil
Old 09-12-2010, 12:25 AM   #4
Graphics B*tch

Welcome, you did miss a great run today.

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 09-12-2010, 11:21 AM   #5

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I’ve been a searching for a group of like minded individuals to drive with that aren’t strictly “Z” owners I appreciate all performance cars and love to see a mix of European, Japanese and American machines. Rolling with you guys must sound amazing with high-strung fours,turbo boxer engines, V8’s and everything in between.
Good stuff!
Old 09-12-2010, 12:45 PM   #6

Quote:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I’ve been a searching for a group of like minded individuals to drive with that aren’t strictly “Z” owners I appreciate all performance cars and love to see a mix of European, Japanese and American machines. Rolling with you guys must sound amazing with high-strung fours,turbo boxer engines, V8’s and everything in between.
Good stuff!
Exactly what makes this little[can we even call it little anymore?] community of enthusiasts so great

hope to see you next month
Old 09-12-2010, 01:37 PM   #7
Internet Tough Guy

Now if we can only get the guys to interact a little more it would be great. The cruise was great, but dinner was segregated like Mississippi in the 60's.
2009 Jetta Auto 2.5 liter
Old 09-12-2010, 08:21 PM   #8
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
Now if we can only get the guys to interact a little more it would be great. The cruise was great, but dinner was segregated like Mississippi in the 60's.
It's usually not like that, think it was more of a table situation this time. Or maybe it was just the effect you had on everyone . . .

NOW, as for participation on the site, I'd certainly like to see a little more from the peeps who go out to the runs.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-14-2010, 02:37 PM   #9

Back when I used to off-road, a group 6-10 of us would head out and we’d lumber along the highway until we got to the trail head and then blast off. CHP was pretty cool but then again we were barely breaking the speed limit. How’s the reaction of California’s finest when they see you guys with your exhausts screaming, tearing around corners; radar gun at the ready or something more subtle?
Old 09-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #10
Super Moderator

Quote:
Back when I used to off-road, a group 6-10 of us would head out and we’d lumber along the highway until we got to the trail head and then blast off. CHP was pretty cool but then again we were barely breaking the speed limit. How’s the reaction of California’s finest when they see you guys with your exhausts screaming, tearing around corners; radar gun at the ready or something more subtle?
They'll ticket you. But then again if you're not in front, you've probably already slowed down. Because the 20 guys in front of you have seen him and tapped on their brakes.