Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 12-01-2009, 10:42 PM   #1

Default forgot to introduce myself to the forum

hey guys. I met some of you at the santiago meet and cruz. It was a blast and I had a lot of fun cruising with some american muscle without there actually being any issues that I was in a honda. (silverstone s2000). I consider myself a huge car enthusiast, i love all breeds of cars and dont care where they are made as long as they perform well and look the part. I look forward to going to many more events with you guys. As far as v8 owners are concerned, dont be offended by my username, it is an inside joke that goes back to my days of when I owned an evolution. It is my username on all my forums
Old 12-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
Graphics B*tch

welcome to the board. Seanplunk was probably drooling over your car. All I hear from him is is I were rich I would get a S2000 for curvy roads. Of course only Sean would be able to make an S2000 slow in the twisties as well!

'13 Ford Fusion SE (2.0L EcoBoost)(Conor)

'03 Zinc Yellow Mach 1(Yazmine)
290HP / 305TQ
1/4 mile ET: 13.28 @ 101MPH (1.867 60')

'99 White F-150 (4.6L)(Bud Jr.)-gone but never forgotten
Old 12-01-2009, 10:58 PM   #3
I, Vettezuki

Welcome aboard yo! Nice s2k.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 12-01-2009, 10:58 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leedom View Post
. Of course only Sean would be able to make an S2000 slow in the twisties as well!
this is the ongoing joke that i have heard since joining. He did give me props for my car, but he drives the car i was debating between. The ole white 03-04 cobra. Definitely doesnt handle like my car though.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:05 AM   #5

Welcome.

Bob

2003 Honda Accord EX
1973 Datsun 240Z

Old 12-02-2009, 09:24 AM   #6
Fast & Filthy

Welcome.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:08 PM   #7
Super Moderator

Yo yo yo yiggidy yo yiggidy yo.

I'd try an Evo on the freeway, if I thought it was worthy. Prob not on a mountain road though.

I knew a guy who went from an STI to an S2000. Definitely more of a sexy sports car.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #8

Welcome! Great looking S2k by the way, only car Honda has ever made that I would own

Quote:
Originally Posted by trymev8 View Post
As far as v8 owners are concerned, dont be offended by my username, it is an inside joke that goes back to my days of when I owned an evolution. It is my username on all my forums
Yeah those queer V8 owners
Old 12-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
Yo yo yo yiggidy yo yiggidy yo.

I'd try an Evo on the freeway, if I thought it was worthy. Prob not on a mountain road though.

I knew a guy who went from an STI to an S2000. Definitely more of a sexy sports car.
the problem with the evo is it was a pig and in the corners you can feel the weight being thrown around. I would have had fun running you on the freeway. My bigger build on the evo was a 2.3 stroker with a 35r turbo, 280 intake and exhaust cams (loped like crazy) 1000cc injectors and put down a mild 550awhp. Fun for a while but got boring and costly. 4mpg
Love the s2k much more minus the lack of torque
1/4 mile= i dont know i was autocrossing through the cones that divided the two lanes
Old 12-02-2009, 08:59 PM   #10
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by trymev8 View Post
the problem with the evo is it was a pig and in the corners you can feel the weight being thrown around. I would have had fun running you on the freeway. My bigger build on the evo was a 2.3 stroker with a 35r turbo, 280 intake and exhaust cams (loped like crazy) 1000cc injectors and put down a mild 550awhp. Fun for a while but got boring and costly. 4mpg
Love the s2k much more minus the lack of torque
What are your plans for the S2k? Anything major or are you planning to leave it alone for the most part?