Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 09-17-2013, 03:06 AM   #2481
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Crane View Post
I have had "good" expensive chocolate and I do not like. Not a sweets fan, however beef jerkey is the business.
The fact you use "sweets" and chocolate in the same sentence indicates you probably haven't had good chocolate. I'm not saying you'd like the real deal anyway, but it ain't sweets, or candy. And no, price by itself don't matter too much. That's a perceived value and marketing thing.

I like jerky too. When I was a kid growing up in the inland empire there was a nice old lady who ran this little store all by herself. Among other things she sold her own homemade jerky. It was great. I never had any other jerky quite like it. It was on the thick side and she left some fat trimmings on it, which amazingly weren't rancid or nasty, mixed with just the right blend of pepper and spices. Feeling nostalgic.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-17-2013, 06:15 AM   #2482
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveohwblow View Post
HAHHAHA I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers but I also wouldn't trade her for my wife.

Also, I don't like chocolate much because I don't bleed out of my mid section monthly. Boobs are in the top 3 things God invented. Also you missed where I sold the fox. I'm still bummed about it asshole.

Lastly, I've never liked them aesthetically and have always acknowledged their performance. I was just rustling some jimmies. Whenever you tell a car guy you don't like their choices it's almost equal to being caught in bed when their wife. I find it rather humorous.
I know you sold it, but you still jerk off to your avatar.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:19 AM   #2483
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettezuki View Post
I like jerky too. When I was a kid growing up in the inland empire there was a nice ...lady who ran... all by herself. Among other things ...It was great. I never had any other jerky quite like it. Feeling nostalgic.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #2484

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I know you sold it, but you still jerk off to your avatar.
Should I change it to 3200 lbs of plastic just for you?

Shaolin belief: Repay every wrong with forgiveness and kindness.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:42 AM   #2485

Quote:
I have had "good" expensive chocolate and I do not like. Not a sweets fan, however beef jerkey is the business.
This.

Old 09-18-2013, 01:07 PM   #2486
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
The fact you use "sweets" and chocolate in the same sentence indicates you probably haven't had good chocolate. I'm not saying you'd like the real deal anyway, but it ain't sweets, or candy. And no, price by itself don't matter too much. That's a perceived value and marketing thing.

I like jerky too. When I was a kid growing up in the inland empire there was a nice old lady who ran this little store all by herself. Among other things she sold her own homemade jerky. It was great. I never had any other jerky quite like it. It was on the thick side and she left some fat trimmings on it, which amazingly weren't rancid or nasty, mixed with just the right blend of pepper and spices. Feeling nostalgic.
I have had the same conversation with other people about chocolate "you haven't had good stuff, try this" and I don't care for it. Jerkey on the other hand, we make at least 10-20 pounds of our own each month, man I love it.
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 09-18-2013, 01:16 PM   #2487
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
I have had the same conversation with other people about chocolate "you haven't had good stuff, try this" and I don't care for it. Jerkey on the other hand, we make at least 10-20 pounds of our own each month, man I love it.
You'll note my usage of the phrase, " I'm not saying you'd like the real deal anyway."

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 09-18-2013, 01:18 PM   #2488
pain's fun, hit me again

Quote:
You'll note my usage of the phrase, " I'm not saying you'd like the real deal anyway."
I saw it, preemptive to additional posts
Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely — lay your life before him

Stopping the world!
Old 09-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #2489
Super Moderator

Quote:
I say you prob havent had it... I fuckin love chocolate, heard of the real stuff and even I havent had the opp.

But nevertheless I supersize with your point. People say the same thing to me about Sushi. Oh thats cuz youve never had the good stuff from my place... False. All sushi is gross.
Old 09-18-2013, 06:50 PM   #2490

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkeivette View Post
I say you prob havent had it... I fuckin love chocolate, heard of the real stuff and even I havent had the opp.

But nevertheless I supersize with your point. People say the same thing to me about Sushi. Oh thats cuz youve never had the good stuff from my place... False. All sushi is gross.
I'd just tell you it's because you have shitty taste.