Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 10-17-2010, 03:04 AM   #1
I, Vettezuki

Default Pics from the OC Auto Show 2010

Go here for the whole album.

This year's show was a kind of interesting in a peculiar way. Mitsubishi and Mercedes were both absent and there were very few concept vehicles. However, it was fairly crowded when we went, and according to big2bird who helped set up and was on standby during the show it was very well attended overall.

Now for for some selected pics and insightful commentary!

Dear GM,

Please stop being a bunch of commies so I can buy a new Corvette some day. This ZO6 "Carbon" was dead sexy and a fantastic value. Corvette, I salute you.

I think the CTS-V Sedan looks great. The Coupe looks great from most front and side angles too, But there's something terribly clunky and unfinished about this rear end. The standout problem to my eye is the proportion across the dividing trunk line. It's got a load in its pants.

For my Euro, arguably the best looking supercar made today. If I ever figure out how to make real money, daddy will have a Ferrari.

I originally marked this as a Quattroporte. Don't ask. I have no idea why. Some sort of short circuit.

Now that's what I call a compact car!

The Affliction SUV.

Yeah. Cuz you might damage the delicate bed liner finish. . .

Affliction: A pain, disease, or something that bothers you.

Sean's favorite car. Now in his favorite powder baby blue color slammed on some pimp rims.

I probably should have taken pics of this show girl's boyfriend. She was totally giving him a hard time about when to take pics and he was making some expressive faces.

Let's go shoot somebody. Nah, let's spark a fatty.

This design is sort of growing on me. Like a fungus.

This Ecoboost V6 is shit hot. If they can make enough of them so that the become a commodity item, it could become a fantastic swap motor. You could package this into almost anything without a lot of effort. I really look forward to a lighter IRS . . turbo Mustang. Yes. You heard me.

This guy was really cool. Just ask him.

A girl has got to eat. But she seems to have forgotten most of her clothes at home. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

If for some unknown reason my lovely Protege5 dies in the next couple years, an Explorer would be high my list for DD replacement. . . especially if it had the Ecoboost V6.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)

Last edited by Vettezuki : 10-18-2010 at 12:05 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 10:31 AM   #2
pain's fun, hit me again

good to see you're coming over to the blue oval side Ben
Old 10-17-2010, 11:07 AM   #3
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk

That "Quatroporte" looks so good because it's actually a Ferrari 599
Old 10-17-2010, 02:37 PM   #4
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
That "Quatroporte" looks so good because it's actually a Ferrari 599
It's like that Jaguar whatchamacallit lookin good because it's pretty much an Aston Martin.

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)
Old 10-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #5

sorta, except that literally IS a 599. look at the badge!
Old 10-17-2010, 09:53 PM   #6
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic03SVT View Post
sorta, except that literally IS a 599. look at the badge!
Congratulations. You all pass the test. This record will be erased. . .

Motorgen on

Motorgen Project Car
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)