Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 07-11-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
Resident Avatar Gambler

Send a message via AIM to SeanPlunk
Default Weirdest Autotrader Ad. I've seen yet....

And the winner is:

I purchased this car from the original owner in March of 2003. As you can see by the odometer, I have only put 29.9 miles on it since I have purchased it. The car has every possible factory option installed on it. After I bought it, I had a factory trained technician install the keyless entry / alarm system, six disc CD changer, and a rare option for the M Roadster / Factory fog lamps. I thought that I would keep this car forever, but, priorities change. I would like to see someone buy this car that will enjoy it as much as I have. I know what you are thinking, how did you enjoy it? You didn't even drive it. ......Well, you see, I like to look at some of my cars more than I like to drive them. And this car sets in the garage right next to the door that I go in and out of every day. And it looks awesome. It gets dusted weekly. And has never been in the rain. I have posted pictures of the car when it was at the dealership and my home.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
I, Vettezuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanPlunk View Post
And the winner is:

I purchased this car from the original owner in March of 2003. As you can see by the odometer, I have only put 29.9 miles on it since I have purchased it. The car has every possible factory option installed on it. After I bought it, I had a factory trained technician install the keyless entry / alarm system, six disc CD changer, and a rare option for the M Roadster / Factory fog lamps. I thought that I would keep this car forever, but, priorities change. I would like to see someone buy this car that will enjoy it as much as I have. I know what you are thinking, how did you enjoy it? You didn't even drive it. ......Well, you see, I like to look at some of my cars more than I like to drive them. And this car sets in the garage right next to the door that I go in and out of every day. And it looks awesome. It gets dusted weekly. And has never been in the rain. I have posted pictures of the car when it was at the dealership and my home.

There was a TG episode of a guy who owned multiple Koenigseggs and several other exotics. He liked to sit in the garage and drink wine looking at them.

Motorgen on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Motorgen Project Car
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(active)
Motorgen Project Car
(back burner)