Home
Don't have an account? Create one now! It's always free!

Forgot Password
Ed's Auto Parts - Mention MOTORGEN for a Discount!
Motorgen Sponsor: McLeod Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: American Muscle - Add style and performance to your Stang
Motorgen Sponsor: Hall Fabrication & Racing
Motorgen Sponsor: Injectors Plus - Performance Fuel Delivery Systems

Old 03-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #1
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Default Special ECU offer from Injectors Plus

I will be carrying BigStuff3. If you buy a BS3 ECU by the end of March, I will give a $350 rebate against injectors for the package.

BS3 is top quality stuff.
Old 03-13-2010, 02:36 PM   #2
Boost Junkie

Information about BS3? I'm curious, is it standalone engine management, piggyback, replacement etc... Never heard of this company

Best ET 14.668 see timeslip
Mods to come: rims + rubber, intercooler, piping, Stage 3 equivelent turbo system with aftermarket turbo and all supporting systems. Goal HP: 400fwhp Goal ET: 11.90 on slicks.

<guy in turbo eclipse>
I'd race ya, but you'd eat me up dawg!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #3
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

BS3 is an engine management system. It is making huge inroads in drag racing circles. It can be configured to support up to 24 injectors using independent separate drivers. the base system goes for $1875. It can do data logging internally, control spark, and manage each cylinder individually.

To put it in perspective, the biggest selling injectors I carry are 160s and 220s by a long shot and many of these guys are pushing 2000HP or better and running single digits. BS3 is the hottest product in the market for this segment. It's a great product.

Here is their website:
www.bigstuff3.com

you can see their story and prodcuts there. They do a better job describing their products than I do.

I'll throw in another $50 for anyone who can order by Tuesday. That's $400 off injectors for the next 72 hours if you buy Big Stuff3. At Injectors Plus we aren't afraid to buy your loyalty!

OH, on Ebay USED systems are going for $1700. These are really in demand.

I also carry Motorvation ECUs, as well as AEM. Our preference is Motorvation and BS3. My tuner knows BS3 like the back of his hand. He races and has a dual turbo single digit car. We provide all the tech support needed for BS3 and Motorvation.
Old 03-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #4
Internet Tough Guy

I day dreaming on dropping a TVS 2300 on my vette this fall since I now have a fully built motor. What injector pump combo do you recomment for a LSX v-8 with 600-700 rwhp also do you know what line filter upgrades would need to be performed to support. Finally can you give me ball park figures on what I the components would cost? kinda asking a lot, sorry. I'm starting to look at the cost to see if it's within the realm of possibility. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Old 03-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #5
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADDASSC6 View Post
I day dreaming on dropping a TVS 2300 on my vette this fall since I now have a fully built motor. What injector pump combo do you recomment for a LSX v-8 with 600-700 rwhp also do you know what line filter upgrades would need to be performed to support. Finally can you give me ball park figures on what I the components would cost? kinda asking a lot, sorry. I'm starting to look at the cost to see if it's within the realm of possibility. Any assistance would be appreciated.

That TVS is a sweet system. As far as 600-700 RWHP, a 255LPH would probably be enough. Personally, I like that Areomotive stuff, but it's not cheap. If you go for an in tank, the budget will be far less.

What other mods do you plan to do? We can design the entire system front to back and do the tune too. You aren't asking for too much, I just need more information. Is this a simple blower on a stock motor?
Old 03-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #6
Internet Tough Guy

I the motor is a forged 418 ci ls3 based stroker. It has stock compression. Other than that everything is pretty standard forged ls stuff. The car is at Vettedoctors in Long island getting the motor finished. I know I will have to upgrade the clutch too. I would prefer to go intank withe the fuel pump. I always thought a 255 would top out around 500 whp???? I had on a supercharged mustang with 42# FRP injectors and a aeromotive adjustable rate and base FPR, but I was also getting running really high puel pressure in (~80 psig) on 16 psi. What other intank options are there that will give me more margin of error? Does Walbro make an intank bigger than 255? WOuld it be possible to run dual intank pumps like the terminator cobras? Thanks again.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:12 AM   #7
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

Posting from blackberry, which isn't easy. Big storms here this weekend so no power for past 2 days, probably another 2 days, and no internet and worst of all, no TV. Hard to post from BB. I'll get back soon. Generator has been running 24 hours a day for the past 2 days.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 AM   #8
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

BACK! Got the power up, suffered a little roof damage, and all in all made it out OK.

So here is the bottom line... I can't locate an in tank pump that will push over 255LPH. The Areomotives are submersible, if you wanted to put it in tank. A 255LPH pump should carry you closer to low 600HP, but with forced air figure 15% less, so upper 500s to low 600s.

For this application I'd look into getting bigger injectors, probably 80s. I can custom make some 90LB drop ins that would be perfect for this. THey are the same height as your stock so it all goes back together without having to raise the fuel rail and you can keep your covers.

Vette Doctors is a good organization.
Old 04-23-2010, 03:59 AM   #9
Site Sponsor
InjectorsPlus

I spoke with Areomotive, there is a new pump that is a single pump for 2003.5 and up cars that will support 1000 HP NA and 1300 FI.

Sorry for the delay, it's a new product, and wasn't in my price list. It's a specialty part.

Here's the company line:

Part #: 18670 (A1000)
Application: 2003 1/2 and up Corvettes
Fly Wheel HP: 1000 hp Forced induction EFI • 1300 hp Naturally Aspirated
Durability: Continuous duty, street or track driven
MSRP: $749.00

2Support big power from a SINGLE pump. Not 1, 2 or 3 band-aided together. Aeromotive Fuel Systems has engineered and developed a solution to your fuel system needs. No more drilling your fuel tanks, no more risking pump failure in a twin pump set up, no more surge tanks, no more mess. Aeromotive is proud to announce our patent-pending, complete drop-in fuel system available for C6 and late C5 Corvettes. The system gives you your choice of either an A1000, Eliminator, or Pro Series Pump. The best part is that it is a complete drop-in assembly into your factory tank that still incorporates the factory jet siphon system. Now you can plumb a true return-style system into your Corvette without the worry of the siphon system. It continues to operate as designed by GM. We took our time perfecting and testing this system to make sure we were bringing the most sophisticated fuel system to the Corvette market. You will not find another fuel system this clean, simple and effective. The prototype of this fuel system was running an Eliminator pump and was tested by the House of Boost (www.houseofboost.com) on a cogged F2 powered C6 Z06 that made 1103rwhp.

345The first system offered by Aeromotive features an A1000 fuel pump (Supports 1000 hp forced induction). Eliminator and Pro Series pumps available soon. In addition, look for SN97 Mustang as well as 2010+ Camaro systems to come from Aeromotive in the near future.